Chapter Eighteen

"Thanks for dropping me off, I'll see you tomorrow." Ivy said as she opened the truck passenger door, "no problem, see you." Kasperi smilied and Ivy closed the door and started to walk up to the front door, Kasperi drove away and she looked at the tattoo which she loves.

"There you are! I've been worried sick about you!" Axel said worriedly as Ivy closed the front door behind her, Axel gave her a hug and Ivy was confused.

"Didn't I text you where I was?" Ivy asked as she pulled away from the hug, "no, I called every single friend of yours they just knew you were with some guy Kasperi, who is he?" Axel said as Ivy sighed.

"He's a friend of mine, but I'm really sorry. I won't do it again." Ivy said as she began to walk upstairs.

"It's alright just make sure to tell me next time," Axel said sighing and he walked away, Ivy was exhusted and tried all she needed right now was sleep.

As she walked into her room, she took off her shoes and put them on her shoe rack, she slipped off her clothes and put on nike pros and a plain white shirt.

She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth, she put her up into a messy bun not caring what she looked like.

She looked at the time, 9:27pm. Ivy yawned and laid in bed, she went onto Instagram and posted a picture.
___________________________

Ivyblue:When you smile I melt inside✨|📸: @kasperikapanen1

779 Likes|48 Comments

williamnylander: this qoute is about @kasperikapanen1

marner_93: @kasperikapanen1

Ivyblue: It's just a quote, calm down. @williamnylander @marner_93

stephlachancee: LOOK AT MY BESTIE! YOUR SO HOT!😍😍

Ivyblue: more like u 💓 @stephlachancee

kasperikapanen1: yeah you better give me photo creds

Ivyblue: I wasn't even going to give you but I'm being nice @kasperikapanen1 lmaojk

kasperikapanen1: I'm hurt, but you look very beautiful💙

morganrielly: atta boy^^

kadri_43: ^^^

bozie_42:^^

stephlachancee: quit teasing them! @morganrielly @kadri_43 @bozie_42

Ivyblue: thanks
💓 @kasperikapanen1 & thanks @stephlachancee💙
___________________________

Ivy shut her phone off and played music, she shut her lamp off and closed her eyes sleeping alone once again, she just wished Kasperi was with her everynight.

As Auston laid in bed thinking about everything, he regretted everything he said and what he did to Ivy.

She didn't deserve that, she doesn't need that in her beautiful life, she just wanted someone to love her as much as she loves herself but it wasn't going to be Auston.
***

"Wake up! You have school today!" Axel yelled cheerfully as he ran inside Ivy's room waking her up.

"Fuck off," Ivy said groggily and threw the covers over her head, "but you have school today." Axel said as he sat down on her bed.

Ivy sat up immediatley with a smiled on her face, she is really excited to start school and it was her dream to start art school when she was a little girl.

"You have an hour to be ready, if your not ready by then you have to take the bus." Axel said before he exit the room, Ivy got up and went straight to the bathroom, she turned on the warm water and slipped off her clothes and threw them into her hamper.

She got in the bathtub as the water was hitting her hair, she hummed a song and washed her hair with shampoo and conditioner.

Once she did that she washed her body and she quickly turned off the water, she got out of the bathtub and dried herself.

She wrapped the long towel around her dried body, she opened the bathroom door and locked her bedroom door so nobody won't come in while she's changing. (Outfit Below.)

Ivy left her damp hair as it was and brushed it, she sprayed herself with perfume and shoved her phone into her pocket, she grabbed her sketchbook and a set of pencils and shoved them into her Nike backpack

Ivy left her damp hair as it was and brushed it, she sprayed herself with perfume and shoved her phone into her pocket, she grabbed her sketchbook and a set of pencils and shoved them into her Nike backpack. (Sorry if it's wrong, becuase i don't know anything about what to bring to an art school but whateves.)

Ivy ran downstairs to see Axel drinking coffee, "you didn't even buy me coffee?" Ivy asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Yours is right there." Axel said as he pointed to the Tim Horton's coffee cup sitting on the kitchen island.

"Your the best, now let's go. Don't wanna be late for the first day of art school!" Ivy said excitedly as she opened the front door, Axel following behind her.

"Hurry up and open the door!" Ivy yelled which made Axel laugh, they both got in the range rover and Axel started the vehicle.

"Your really excited, your acting like a little kid right now," Axel laughed at Ivy, "it's just been my dream to go to a art school and I'm finally doing it!" Ivy said smiling.

"I'm proud of you kiddo, now go and make some beautiful art." Axel said as he kissed her forehead and she closed the door, she felt nervous but happy.

She gripped her backpack strap as she seen Axel drive away, she sighed and put her warm small hand on the cold metal handle.

"Here goes nothing," Ivy said as she pushed the Art School Of Toronto doors open.

Hope you liked it! Thanks for the reads, once again! But see ya!