Chapter Forty-Two

"There, you are done," Steph said as she unplugged the straightener, "thanks Steph." Ivy said.

"Make sure to be ready at 6!" Steph yelled as she left Ivy's room, Ivy nodded and walked out of the bathroom.

She closed the bedroom door and put on her black leggings, a white tanktop and the blue and white jersey.

She laced up her Nikes and looked into the mirror, she looked nice. She fixed her hair and brushed her teeth, she placed a littled bit of mascara on her eyelashes and put some on lip gloss on her lips.

She grabbed a black purse and put her wallet, phone, mascara and her lip gloss in there. She looked at the time and it was almost six so she rushed downstairs.

"Are you ready?" Steph asked as she looked at her Marner jersey and Ivy nodded her head, "yeah, let's go." Ivy said and they both walked outside and got on Steph's white range rover.

Music played as she started the range rover and she backed away from the driveway and drove to the Air Canada Centre.
***
"Come on, let's go Steph!" Ivy said as she grew no patient as Steph was fixing her makeup.

"Calm down, I'm coming. You could see your boyfriend." Steph said smirking and she locked the vehicle as they both walked towards the entrance.

"Hey Steph! Who is this?" The guy with the bright jacket asked and looked at Ivy, "she is new, this is Auston's girlfriend," Steph said as he let them both in the arena.

"Welcome," the guy said and Steph earned a light hit on the arm by Ivy, "ow! why did you do that!" Steph said as she held her arm.

"That's for telling that guy I'm dating Auston!" Ivy whispered- yelled and Steph chuckled, "calm down and his name is Gary." Steph said as they went to this room that was on top and you could see the whole rink, the room was filled with girls.

"Steph!" Some girl with blonde hair said as she carried a little boy, "Molly! This is Ivy, and Ivy this is Molly and this is little Kanon." Steph said as she played with the little boy making him giggle.

"Who are you dating?" Molly said and Ivy chocked on her water as they sat down, "I use to date Kasperi but it didn't work out, but Auston told me to come here." Ivy said as they both watched as the two teams warm up.

"Your dating Auston?" Molly asked and Ivy shook her head no, "no, we're just friends." Ivy said and Steph came into the conversation.

"Not yet," Steph said as she held the baby and they laughed.

"Who are you dating?" Ivy asked and she seen the ring on her finger "or married to?" Ivy asked as she laughed.

"I'm married to Tyler," Molly said, "that's cool." Ivy said and the buzzer went off and everybody went to the bench except for the first line and Auston happen to be on there.

The puck dropped and Auston got it out of Karlson's grasp and passed it to James, they skated down towards Ottawa's side of the rink, James passed it to Tyler and he passed it to Auston who slapshot it and scored.

The buzzer went off and the rink was filled with cheering. Auston did his celly and looked up he pointed to Ivy which made her blush.

"See! I told you!" Steph said which made them laugh, this is the best hockey game Ivy came to.
***

The Maple Leafs lost their game by 4-2, Ivy and Steph waited for Mitch and Auston.

"Don't make Auston mad," Steph said and Ivy raised an eyebrow, "what? why?" Ivy asked and Steph looked at her.

"Whenever they lose, Auston get's really pissed, he's really competive." Steph said as her eyes met Mitch's, they both walked towards them.

Mitch put his arm around Steph as they all walked out of the ACC, Auston didn't say anything to Ivy but he did say goodnight before he drove off.

They drove in silence as the street lights came on, it was 9:30 and it was dark, Ivy laid her head on the window as Steph and Mitch enjoyed their conversation in the front.

Mitch parked and Ivy immediately got off the white range rover and went into her room, she took the jersey off and put on some nike shorts.

She put her straight hair in a ponytail and brushed her teeth, she laid in her bed as she went on Instagram.
___________________________

Ivyblue: just a girl trying to have fun

790 Likes

Ivyblue disabled her comments.
________________________

Ivy sighed and shut her phone off, she shut her lamp off and laid on her side just wishing that Auston was beside her.

Hey! Thank you so much for 1K reads! It means a lot to me!! Aha but see ya