Chapter Thirteen

Ivy went right to bed when she fell in her bed.

When they ate Tim Hortons she was exhausted and just wanted some sleep, so Auston took Ivy home and she fell asleep wishing Auston was right beside her.

Auston, well Auston was begin himself and decided to have some fun with the boys, they went out to drink in a popular bar and he did something...
***
Ivy woke up with the worst headache ever, her nose was stuff and she didn't feel good.

As she sat up she had an urge to vomit, she ran to the toilet and vomit, Axel came running in her room and held her hair back so she won't get any vomit on her hair.

She flushed the toilet, felling a whole lot better, she put her hair up didn't care how it looked.

She slowly walked back to her bed as Axel went out of her room, she checked on her phone with a dozen of notifications.
___________________________

auston_matthews: meet up with this cutie💓😻

👥:jordynjonhson

5,369 Likes|96 Comments

marner_93: I thought you were over her?? @auston_matthews

auston_matthews: I guess not

marner93: wow, just wow, what about Ivy?

auston_matthews: what about her?

marner_93: you fucked up man..

kadri_43: should we tag her in this?

auston_matthews: no please don't @kadri_43

kadri_43: she has the right to know. @Ivyblue

morganrielly: @Ivyblue

marner_93: @Ivyblue

bozie_42: @Ivyblue

williamnylander: @Ivyblue

fredrickanderson31: @Ivyblue

zachhyman: @Ivyblue

komarovleo47: @Ivyblue

dtbrown28:@Ivyblue

Ivyblue: can you guys not tag me in this..

marner_93: well we just wanted to show you.

Ivyblue: I know, thanks guys. But I didn't really need to see this, he already did enough..
___________________________