I packed our clothes and shoes already, we both just need to pack all of our own necessities. My make up and hair stuff, deodorant and lotion, tooth paste, stuff like that.

When I walked in our room which is a hot ass mess at the moment, Jace was kneeling down in the back of my closet meaning he was going into his safe. "Oh! Look what I got you boo!" I grabbed the bag from the mall and showed him the stuff I got him. I got him a couple of shirts, a couple pairs of swim trunks and water shoes.
"Thank you baby." He kissed me taking the box from me. "What's that for?" I said referring to the money he had in his hand. I plopped down on my bed and took off my shoes. "My lawyer, I got court when I come back so I'm bout to pay his ass now so he can get to work and every thing should be fuckin' flawless by then. Imma go see him before we leave tomorrow."

*

"Kia grab the powdered sugar out the cabinet please." I rushed over to the waffle maker and flipped it over with Nyla on my hip. I finished the chicken wings, potatoes and eggs I just had to make every one a waffle. I was doing good on time, it's only
11am and I should be finished cooking in less than ten minutes.

Nyla dropped her bottle on the floor and whined. "Maaam-aa!" I shook my head. I can't wait til that 'mama' is clear. I love hearing it already, Jace claim she just be making noise with his hating ass. "Don't ma-ma me! You did it!" I picked it up and washed it off before I sat her in her high chair. Kia handled the waffles while I got our plates and silver ware. Alicia was making coffee. "Shanny you got some cream?" I nodded. "Yeah, refrigerator sis, can you tell everybody to come eat?" I grabbed Nyla's Finding Dory plate from the cabinet and got her some eggs and apple sauce. "I got you."

Alicia and Kia haven't said shit to each other since they got here hours ago. "Here boo." Kia came to the table with a plate for me and her and sat down. I started to feed myself and my baby while everybody filed into the kitchen.

"God damn it smell good in here! You got that cooking shit sis." Jesus exclaimed grabbing a plate. I smiled. "Thank you Jesus."
Jace hating ass shook his head. "Don't gas her up you know her head big enough already." He said making everybody laugh, including me. "It's always a hater! Ain't that right Ny?" I cooed at my baby who had apple sauce all over her face giggling like she know what's funny.

"Slow down big back! It ain't going nowhere!" Jesus teased at C-Note.

"Chill man, you know black bears eat the bones too" Cash said making me and everybody else burst out laughing.

"The disrespect!" Alicia said laughing.

"Aww shit C-Note, don't go like that." Jace said instigating.

"I don't know why his Mexican ass cracking jokes. He wanna roll that waffle up like a burrito so bad look at him, he look like the Mexican version of -" He couldn't even finish what he was about to say before I burst out laughing. Jesus is not Mexican and I think that's what always makes the jokes even funnier.

"C-Note you look like DJ Akademiks lil chubby ugly ass shut the fuck up." Jesus cut him off.

"Oh damn!" Kia said choking on her food making everything 10x funnier.

Once everybody's laughter and the jokes died down, it got quiet and all you could hear was forks hitting the glass plates. I was feeding Nyla her last spoonful when I thought about the joke again and burst out laughing in the middle of nowhere making everybody look at me and then start laughing again.