014

Jace

"Aight, come on," After the big ass group fight at the club we decided to meet somewhere else. Shanny took a shot before getting out the car and linking onto my arm, she wobbled a lil bit. "Aw shit, nah come on." I opened the car and put her ass back her in. "What? I'm not drunk Jace." I nodded. "Yeah I know, not yet but you more then half way there. Imma be quick anyway. Behave" I locked the doors behind me and went into the small building. "Yo. This DJ." I knocked. The door opened and a big nigga wit' a pole on him opened the door. "What's good nigga, what you got business?"

"Nah nigga but you got mine. Imma need that backend from Cheez." I ain't here to shoot the shit with none of these niggas.

"Word" He opened the door and let me in. I followed him to another room. Where this fat nigga Cheez who I've met on business plenty of time was. "DJ! Wassup my nigga, how you?"We dapped up before he went to go into his safe and grab the bag. "I'm straight, how life treatin' you man?" He tossed it to me and by now, I could tell by the weight of it if it's right, and it was. I usually do the pick up from Cheez about two - three times a year, he buy his coke wholesale from me and Cash, he get more than a couple keys so the process of getting em' out here is a lot more complex than the pick up. That's more so Cash side of this deal, that's a smart mothafucka. "I can't complain dawg, it was good to see you. We all good?" I nodded and dapped him up again. "As always, aight man. I see you soon."  "Nice doing business, have a good day."

I threw the bag in the trunk and Shanny was in the front listening to music, still fuckin' drinking. I turned the Beyoncé down. "What time your flight?" I sped off. "Not until 4pm tomorrow."

"So that mean you coming with me to King of Diamonds for Marco party tonight right?" She mugged me. "Yeah right. Hell no I hate his creep ass. Take me to my room. Especially if it's just all y'all niggas, none of my girls. And you gonna be busy with broke down ass bitches!" I smacked my teeth.

"Aight, I promise I won't leave you all night, just come with me" She looked at me like she ain't believe me. "I swear." She rolled her eyes. "Fine, whatever and you better stay with me and keep his creepy ass away from me!" I nodded. "Aight I got you."

After I dropped the money off in the hotel room safe, Shanny and I walked into King of Diamonds at around 2:30am, the whole thing was rented out and set up for Marco's party. "Be cordial Shanny, if he do speak to you." She was texting then she slipped her phone in my pocket. "Whatever" I shook my head. We walked back to the VIP section he had. I dapped him up. "Wassup, Happy Birthday killa!" He had on a plastic crown and his real chain around his neck. "Thanks bro! Wassup Shanny." I looked at her. "Hello."
"Look the broads is supposed to be coming back here for my special birthday show at 3:15 so make sure your ass back here by then I know you don't wanna miss that shit!" He said more in my ear cause the DJ was talking and the music was blasting so it was hard as shit to hear. Shanny was sitting down in the section ordering a some food and of course something else to drink. I sat down next to her.

"You not bout to just sit here, Imma show you how to have it up at a strip club!" She laughed as I sat my stacks of ones she saw earlier on the table. "Shit Jace. You gotta get me drunk to enjoy myself at anybody strip club honestly!" The waitress placed ten shots on the table in front of us. She slid 5 my way and she kept 5. I shook my head. "Damn Shanny, when the fuck did you even order that shit?!" This is the real Shanny for you thought she ain't been going out as much lately like the last maybe two months, but before that.. this is her 100% she a go hard or go home kind of drinker, she been drinking all day and she still going.