009

Sunny

I took a deep breath, the only thing stopping me from beating the shit out of Kia was not wanting to leave Shanny's side, she was in her own little world. "Shanny!" Kia came and sat by us, I got up and went in Shanny's room to keep myself from killing her. "What the fuck happened sister?" I turned my attention back to the bathroom. "You would know if you wasn't somewhere being a hoe." I looked at my hair in the mirror. "Oop! She called you a hoe! Sun-Sunny that is not nice! Do-not start no shit" Shanny high ass started laughing. "Bitch what you say?" She got up. I laughed. "Bitch your loose booty ass heard me! Now shut up and check on your friend like you came up here to do cause trust me I'm not in the mood." Kia looked at me like i was speaking Chinese. "Ok since you wanna get big and you wanna do this right now, what was all that shit you was talking? I'm right here!" She ain't talking to me. She can't be.

"Kia you are a LOOSE SCREW! That ain't no secret shit, I said you was a loose screw, I said your weave looked cheap, I said you -" She pushed me. I dropped my clutch and pushed her back into the wall. I wrapped my hands in her hair and started beating her head! She was throwing blows to my side but I wasn't feeling shit. She hit the back of my knee to make me fall so I fell on the bed and she fell on top.

I tried to kick her in the stomach to get her off me but she was too far and she had a mean grip on my hair. Once I was able to push her off me she flew back into the dresser making the mirror shadder. When I got up I stepped on some glass and it hurt like hell. Kia took that time to grab my hair and sling me across the room. I didn't fall like she thought I would. "Bitch stop pulling my hair!" I was tired of this pulling hair shit so I let the Chicago in me show and squared up with the bitch.

Soon as she got in my reach I two pieced her right in her shit. She tried to grab and tackle me and I grabbed her hair, upper cutting the shit out of her and her blood from her nose dripped on my leg which pissed me off even more making me push her into the full body mirror on Shanny's wall sending it into pieces, when she fell, I fell on top of her and that's where she fucked up at, as much as she was trying to block her face I was still beating her ass I wasn't gonna stop til I saw blood and blue! "Bitch play with somebody else!" This bitch went to grab my titty and everything! Once she did that she grabbed my hair and jerked me side ways but then I felt arms wrap around me and I went up in the air. "Oh shit! Coolie!!!!" DJ picked me up while Marco just basically dragged Kia away by her hair. She kicked me in my stomach soon and he lifted me up. "Ouch!"

"Calm your lil ass the fuck down Sunny!" DJ took me out the room and Coolie came running up the steps. "What the fuck happened?" I jumped down from DJ. "That bitch asked for a asswhoopin' so I gave her one!" He shook his head and grabbed my face looking at it. "You aight man?" I shook my head. "Yeah, I'm fine but that bitch need Jesus!" I went to walk away but soon fell to the floor. "Ahh!" I looked down at my bloody foot. I forgot all about that, I didn't feel it when I was fighting cause of my adrenaline. "Let me see your foot sit down crazy."

He lifted it up and I winced in pain. "Ouch! Jahvon shit!" He helped me up. "My bad boo, come on let me get you to the hospital that shit in there deep." He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. "Wait where DJ?! He with Shanny right? I'm not leaving her by herself." He told me DJ was with her and my mind was now at ease. My foot was bleeding everywhere. "So what the fuck happened Sadè? That shit couldn't wait for another time?" I rolled my she's and crossed my arms. "She pushed me first." He shook his head.

"Whatever man, so you happy? You been tryna get her forever. Wait til' Shanny see her room!" I already know Shanny is going to flip her shit! I know her temper and how she is about her stuff so Imma make sure I keep my distance for a while after she see that. I rather her call me and curse me out than be there. "Yeah I'm happy! That bitch still can't fight! Only damage on me is what I did to myself! And that's stepping on that glass!" I looked at my foot and the pain was started to hit me cause I'm calming down.