010

Shanny

"Right there," I sat on my new bed while the men put my new dresser in place. It's been about a week since I talked to Jace. I haven't talked to him since the day after I was drugged and his fake ass let it happen. "Ok, Ms. Banks all set." I tipped them $100 to split among the four of them. "Thank you." Once they left I made my bed and laid in it just thinking. I haven't heard from Ace, which scares me a little and Ghost, from the club been texting and calling me nonstop but I just haven't been in the mood. I just wanna talk to my brother.

He hasn't even called me in about a week. I'm supposed to be going to see him Monday though so I'm looking forward to it. I don't know if I should tell him what happened or not, I wouldn't be surprised if he already knew though, he knows everything that goes on around here and he is thousands of miles away. Just as I was about to drift off to sleep my phone started ringing. "Malachi" popped up across the screen. I debated on answering. Shit, this would be my first time talking to him other than when I met him.

"Hello?" I sat up. "Oh shit! Look who answered the phone! Wassup ma?" His smooth voice filled my ear. "Sorry, I had a rough few days, which you probably heard the way the nosy ass people around here talk." He laughed. "I don't usually listen or give a fuck what people on the block talkin' bout, I rather talk to you! I ain't seen your fine ass in almost a week. Get up we going out." I smiled. "Really?" I know he could hear the excitement in my voice so I tried to bring it down a bit. "Text me ya' address, I be there in a half hour aight?" I agreed and we hung up. "Wait where we going? What the hell am I gonna wear?" I got up and got in the shower. When I got out, I ripped threw my billion clothes in my closet. "Fuck, I
need to go shopping." I said to myself.

After I flat ironed my hair bone straight and applied some make up and perfume, I went back to looking for something to wear. I don't know where we going so I decided on something that could work for anything. It's 5:00pm, I decided on a simple look, ripped jean shorts, knee high white Loub boots with a white Diesel long sleeved shirt & matching purse. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs and Sunny called. "What nigga?" She smacked her teeth. "Damn who pissed in your Cheerios! Don't be answering me like that. What you doing I'm coming over I'm bored." I sat my purse down. "Well you gonna be here by yourself I'm going out. Oh and look at my new furniture in my room while you here. What do you want?" I was being more then sarcastic.

"Can you stop being mean Shanny! I paid for it be mad at her! Plus I apologized and you cursed me out for like two hours already." I rolled my eyes. "Actually you both paid for it, half & half. I just kept the remainders for my reparations, pain and suffering."

Her mouth dropped. "Oh really? You a smooth bitch, you know that?" I smirked, "Whatever, what you want?" A knock on the door caught my attention. "I miss you! Are you going out bitch or you just don't wanna see me?!" She so dramatic. "I'm going out with Ghost! He here right now, Imma call you when I get back then you can come see me cause I miss you too, I love you bye." I hung up and went and got the door.

Once I opened it I saw his sexy ass standing there on the phone.
"Aight, Imma hit you later." He hung up and licked his lips at me before pulling me into a hug. DAMN he smelled so good. "Wassup ma? You ready?" I shook my head. "Yeah, where we going?" I locked my door and headed out to his car.

From our hour and a half long dinner I learned a lot. Malachi "Ghost" White, twenty six, no kids, thank God. Owner of a car dealership and of course he just had to sell dope as well. I was hoping to find me a clean nigga but shit, it's damn near impossible in Chicago. At least that's not all he do. Just as I was getting into a little about myself, my phone rang and a number I know oh so well popped up across my screen. "Excuse me I'll be right back" He nodded and I got up and went outside. It was Cash.