004

Shanny

"I wanna fuck DJ." I snapped around. "What Kia?" She burst out laughing sitting on my bed rolling a blunt. "Calm down Shanny I was playing. I just wanted to see your reaction since you claim you don't like him." I threw a pillow at her. "I don't want his ass for the thousandth time you just caught me off guard. You can do whatever you want." I laughed. My head still hurt from last night. "You had fun with Ace? I seen your ass out there showing off!" I rolled my eyes. "Girl a dance is a dance. He asked for my number I gave him a fake one, I do not want his ass back."

"Girl I had so much fun last night!" She finished twisting her blunt. I don't smoke. "I bet you did nasty, what you and Marco do now?" I went into my bathroom to get some aspirin. "Girl Marco!? Marco was only for the club. He just wanted some head any way, I hate his ass. I left with Gino!" I smacked my teeth and rubbed my forehead. "Wow Kia." I said to myself. I had to think to myself for a second. Gino? Gino? GINO! I ran back in my bedroom. "Kia, old ass Gino?!" I looked at her in disgust. She burst out laughing. "Shit age ain't but a number, you see that Benz he pushing! You think he didn't put no money in my pocket?" I shook my head in disbelief. "Kia, all these dope boys around here that got the same thing and you choose to fuck his old nasty ass come on Kia do better." She smacked her teeth. "Well excuse me not everybody damn brother is a fuckin' drug lord sittin' on millions, and keep you laced in all the new shit." She hit her blunt and looked at me. I snapped at her so fast. "Kia do I not have a job? I work for my shit so please come correct if you gonna come at me! And I'm not judging you if that's how it came out I'm sorry. I just know you better than old ass Gino." She pouted. "Well it did come out like that." I jumped on her. "Well I'm sorry Sugga, you know I love you." I hugged her tight. "Yeah yeah I know you good I love you to." Kia is a stripper and a hairstylist so I don't understand why she always chasing niggas for a coin at all.

I crawled off her when my phone started ringing. I rolled my eyes. I haven't talked to his annoying ass since last night. "What?" I answered like he does. "Where you at?" Conversation sound familiar? "My house, why?" Kia smirked at me. "Aight, bet I be there in a minute I left my other phone on the counter when I brung all your shit in yesterday." I walked downstairs and sure enough.. He did. "Ok bye." I hung up. I know I'm gonna hear about that later. I went back upstairs and Kia was on her way down. "Where you going?"

"That was DJ on the phone?" I nodded. "Yeah why?" She laughed. "Girl your boo on his way over I'm stepping off." I rubbed my temples in frustration. "That's not my-..." I had to woosah. "He is coming to get his phone." She was already out the door. "Mhmmmm I hear ya! See you later, I love you! call me." She blew air kisses. "Okay I love you too, drive safe."

I sat on the couch and turned on Netflix so I could catch up on my shows while I started to eat my 5 wings with fried rice, steak and cheese egg roll and sweet tea from the take out spot. When I heard the ghetto knock on my door I knew it wasn't the carry out man again. I went and grabbed his phone and took it to the door. "Here you go." I tried to shut the door but he stopped it. "Yes?" I looked at him with a clear attitude. He laughed. "Stop playin' wit me Shanny move." I rolled my eyes and moved and let him in. He went and plopped down on my couch.

"What you want you said you was coming to get your phone." I sat back in my spot and continued to eat my food. "Whatchu got a attitude for?" I looked at his like really nigga. "Because of last night? I told you stop talkin' out your ass to me, I ain't none of them niggas you fuck wit. But If it make your cry baby ass feel better I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"Give me some" He opened his mouth for some of my rice. "Uhh uhh, I don't know where your mouth been! All over all your lil bitches!" We both burst out laughing. "Ehhh wrong. They mouth be all over me! My mouth hasn't touched none of them females in anyway shape or form! You should know me better den dat! Now give me some!" He grabbed my spoon and ate like 5 spoonfuls of my rice. I pushed him. "Jace! You greedy as fuck" He sat back and leaned on me, texting on his phone.