046

Shanny

"Hi mamas baby! I missed you!" I picked my wittle pumpkin up from her car seat and kissed all over her. Jace just dropped her off to me. I've been here at Kia's for the last week, it's been a month since the argument.

"Hi munchkin!" Kia pinched her cheeks. She was just looking around and she yawned. "You going to sleep on me already mama?" I smiled and laid her on my shoulder to get her diaper bag and take her to lay down. "Mhmm you smell so good! Daddy gave you a bath boo?" I missed her smell so much, it's crazy how attached I am to my baby.

I took her upstairs and Kia took her from me. "I love when babies are this small, they just so tiny and loveable." She smiled and laid her down on her bed. "I know right, I be wanting to hold her all day but I don't wanna spoil her too too much, grandma Anne said I won't be able to put her down in a few months if I do that."

"So when you gonna talk to your man?" I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe when he apologizes for calling me a ungrateful bitch."

I ran my hands through Nyla's hair until she fell back asleep. "What you doing tonight?" I asked her watching her do her hair.

"Going out with this doctor." I chuckled. "Oh you gave up on tryna get my brother?"

"Girl yes for now. I don't know if its Lex or what! I mean shit! I know its probably bomb as fuck but she gotta share if ain't her's no mo!" She joked and I burst out laughing. "Wow, you like the thousandth girl I've heard talk about wanting or wanting to fuck my brother, like what is it about his evil ass that ya'll love so much?" She chuckled.

"Bitch your brother fine as hell! Plus you know I like niggas with power, not to mention the mean ones and the crazy ones got the best d*ck" ...Can't argue about that one.

"What you got planned Friday? I wanna hit that new spa in Springfield."

"A meeting at work about my maternity leave at 1, then I got to take Nyla to my moms house. I'm free after that."

"Good! Cause we turning up with the money this doctor break me off with!" I burst out laughing as she danced around the room.

"He texting me like he hitting this on the first night" She scoffed. "No sir, Mr. Doctor you fine but not that fine. You gotta spend it first boo"

Just then we heard the door open and Gio scream. We both jumped up and ran downstairs.

"Bitch what are you screaming for?!" Kia clutched her chest.

"Yeah, what the hell are you screaming for? If you wake my baby imma hurt you!" He smiled, sitting his purse on the table. "Aw, I didn't know my baby was here, Auntie Gio sorry boo boo!" He yelled\whispered looking up.

"But you know the queen had to make her grand entrance!" Kia rolled her eyes and went to her refrigerator, "Anyways I got tea bitches! I did some dirt last night with this foreign nigga."

"We'll come on bitch I ain't got tea but I got wine and licka, ok?!" We all plopped down on the couch. This was like a everyday thing for us, we literally tell each other everything! Everything from gossip around the block to our messy ass stories. I went upstairs and took the camera to Ny's baby monitor out and sat in on the bed in front of her so I could keep an eye on her from my phone.

"OK, ya'll, I really had a hoe night. I fucked on the first night and I let him record me bitch! What was I thinking!?" He gasped and covered his face which had me and Kia dying.

"GiGi! How many times have I told you! You can be a hoe all you want but don't get put on no camera! What the hell that nigga must had a magic stick!" Kia said pouring us some wine, he laughed and nodded.