011

Sunny

Once we landed in Miami, Florida the weather was so fucking beautiful! We decided to fly into Ft. Lauderdale and stay in Miami for the weekend, we would just take the drive to South Beach when it was time. I was bored the whole time cause Shanny slept the whole flight when she said she was gonna stay up with me, I damn sure wasn't talking to Kia and Lex was too far away. When we got to the hotel we had to wait about ten minutes to go up during that time, Kia offered everybody a drink and tried to make conversation but why would I take something from loose booty. I don't want to talk to her or associate with her dirty ass she can save all that friendly shit for the birds.

Me and Shanny got to our room and Loose Booty and Lex went to theirs. "Shanny wake me up in an hour or three" I flopped down onto my queen sized bed across from Shanny's. "No your not, get up I wanna go get a drink!" I smacked my teeth. "You got loose booty and Lex to go with you! Bitch of course you ain't sleepy, you left me up on the plane snake." Just as she was bout to respond her phone started ringing. "Ugh why is he calling me?" I laughed. "Shut up you know you miss him." She ignored the call. "Of course I do! I miss talking to him & seeing his ugly ass everyday. But he ain't shit." I shook my head.

"Shanny shut up, call that boy back. He ain't do shit but look out for you." Her phone started ringing again. "What?" She put it on speaker. "Ignore my shit again and see what happen! Where you at? We got shit to do." She smacked her teeth. "We? I know what I'm supposed to do and who I'm supposed to meet and what I'm supposed to get, I don't need your help." She so subborn.

"You really think your brother would send you to another state to pick up some money from a nigga you don't know by yourself? Maybe the bank run you can do dolo but nah, not this. Look meet me tonight, downtown tonight I'll explain everything to you. And I'm not askin' you Shanny, I'm telling you."

"Why? He told me it's not til tomorrow. I'll think about it." She hung up. She is so difficult.

Next thing I know Loosey Goosey and Lex came threw the door that connected our rooms with two champagne bottles and some glasses. "Exactly what I needed! Hand me a glass!" Shanny reached for a glass and Lex handed me one. "To a mini getaway we all needed!" Lex popped the cork off, letting it flow it over all down her arms. She started trying to lick it off & we all burst out laughing. "Now you know! That's some Shanny shit, y'all some true alcoholics!" She shrugged licking her hand, Shanny took the bottle and poured all of us up. "Hell yeah you know I don't waste no alcohol!"

Shanny

3 hours and 4 bottles later

"They be goin' for anything & I can't go for none of that! Why would I go chase you if I know you gon' come runnin' back?!" I stepped down off my bed with the champagne bottle in my hand as my mic slaying the hell out of my 'performance' as Tomorrow 2 blasted through the speakers in our room. We had some Don Julio sent to the room as soon as we finished the champagne. Sunny jumped up and joined me. "CUT EVERYBODY OFF LATELY BEEN FEELIN' LIKE THE LUMBERJACK! -sing it crowd!" I held the bottle out and Lex and Kia Joined in. "THEY REALLY HAD ME FUCKED UP! I AIN'T GOIN' FA NUNNADAT!"
We got like two noise complaints already from our day concerts and dancing and jumping around the room tipsy as hell. We landed here at about 2pm so we had plenty of time to spare, now it's 5pm. I grabbed Sunny. "Ridin' with my twin & nem and we all look good as fuck!" "-Shanny your phone!" Kia said over the music. I jumped down from the bed & turned it down. "Who is it?" I asked. Sunny plopped down on her bed, her and Lex was in a different world, drunk asses. "Your boo DJ." Kia said throwing me my phone. I rolled my eyes. "Ignore." Sunny sat up. "What you gotta lil thing for DJ? Cause I swear your ass always talking bout him!" Kia looked shocked. Me and Lex just looked waiting for her answer. "Umm.. no. Not at all. I just want them two to hook up and stop bullshittin!" She took some weed out her purse. "Bullshit!" Sunny said.