045

Jace

"But you let bitches play with your nipples like that ain't gay as hell!" I stopped and shook my head before I walked into the barbershop, I always walk in on the conversations I DON'T wanna be apart of. "Nigga, it ain't gay! That shit feel amazing!- Dj! Please tell this man." I looked at Benji crazy. "Hell nah cuz, you by ya self wit that one."

"Told you your fat ass the only one wit that shit!" Jesus jumped up and everybody started laughing. "Iont' know why y'all niggas surprised, Benji got 48DD's, of course he like it." I said and we all died laughing again.

"Fuck ya'll! Fat niggas in right now, ya'll niggas lame! Old tongue in the booty ass niggas!" He flipped everybody off. "Fuck is wrong wit that?" Jesus said and laughed

"It's dirty." Says the nigga who like getting his nipples fondled.

"It's only dirty if you got a dirty bitch." Me and Jesus dapped up. "Damn you with that shit too Jace!?"

"When you grow the fuck up and turn into a real nigga you'll understand." I joked before I sat down. "Nah, see I can understand you DJ, If I constantly had a ass like Shanny's in face... man.... I'd definitely be eatin some booty. But a-"

I laughed and jumped up and went behind his chair and put him in a headlock. "Ahh Shit!" He tried to get up and run.

"Didn't I tell you watch your fuckin mouth bitch?" Everybody in the shop was laughing.

"Aight, aight! You got it! I'm sorry!" He coughed up. I squeezed harder before I let him go. Jesus snapped a picture along with everybody else in the shop that be tired of Benji and his shit talkin.

"Oh yeah, I gotta keep this!" Blue, one of my barbers said showing the picture he took.

"Fuck you DJ! and Keep on you mixed motherfucker. Who named this nigga Jesus anyway?! Needa send your ass back to Bethlehem wit Mary and the fuckin manger." The whole shop burst out laughing. When I tell you it's the funniest shit in the world when Benji hit Jesus wit the jokes about his name, mannnnnnnnnn. Jesus is spanish and black so Benji be having a fuckin field day with that shit.

"I am God nigga fuck you!" Jesus spat, still laughing. I leaned against the wall and wiped the tear that fell from my eye. That's always his response. "Yeah you wish it was a Mexican Jesus, the fuck was the virgin Mary fucking Pablo Escobar? I think the fuck not" Hooo my god.

"You fat greasy back bitch you really wanna go there? B.I.G?" Aww man. I can't do this with these niggas right now. I went back to my office.

Fuckin with them I forgot what I even came down here for. "Wassup Big Dawg" Jesus came in and sat down. "Shit looking for some papers I need for court, Wassup witcha Migo?"

"Ain't a damn thing. How my god daughter doing?"

"She straight, she wit her grandma for the weekend for the first time, Shanny havin a damn heart attack." He laughed.

"Aww, you know you miss her too nigga stop flexin"

"Of course I do."

"You know ya boy been tryna' get his hands on shit all around here and word around is he ain't too happy." I shrugged. "I on't give a fuck. My father already know wassup wit' me. He brung that shit up the other day when he came to see Nyla."

He chuckled. "I know you ain't worried about him but I still got guys keepin a low eye on him, somethin ain't right. Me and Cash got a run to make this week though." I raised a eyebrow.

"I'm Listenin"

*

*

"Calm down, she good she with your mom." Shanny was buggin out again. She don't like letting Nyla out her sight.