047

Shanny

"And what can I get for you?" The lady at the Five Guys drive thru asked me after taking Jace's order for him and Nico. "Ok I want a cheeseburger. But I need you to put extra pickles and extra lettuce. I want mayo, ketchup and mustard and cooked all the way through. Oh! And bacon I need bacon."

"Okay, So I have a single bacon cheeseburger with-"

"Oh no can you make that double please." She nodded. "Okay would you like fries and a drink with that."

"Yes and wait, do you make triple cheeseburgers?" I asked getting excited Jace smacked his teeth laughing. "You ain't gon eat no god damn triple cheeseburger." I scoffed. "Shit, watch me." 

"Okay your total is $39.55" He drove around to the next window. Just 30 minutes ago I smoked for the second time in my 24 years of life and got high as hell. Jace was sitting on the balcony smoking like usual and I was bored and after bugging the shit out of him for like 10 minutes he finally let my non-smoking ass smoke with him. Twice. "Jace I'm telling you now. What I'm about to do to this food is not gon be pretty. I'm about to fuck that burger up." I said making him laugh.

"Man, who you tellin'?!" He drove back to the house turning the music back up.

*

"Come on! I wanna watch White Chicks!" I nagged as Jace scrolled thru Netflix. "I don't give a fuck what you wanna watch, I was down here first. How many times we seen White Chicks Shanny?" I tried to hold my laugh in cause I already started thinking about it. "It don't matter we still laugh like shit every single time!" He chuckled and I went upstairs to get his laptop like he had asked me to.

*

Your mama so dumb she went to Dr. Dre for a pap-smear, "somethings wrong Dr. Dre? My coochie's doing a beatbox!"

"Yooooo!" Jace was dying laughing. I was finishing my food.
"You finished that burger!?" I grinned and nodded.
"What the fuck?! The fries too?!" He laughed.
"Hell yeah I told you. This shit ain't no gimmick my nigga. Look, I got a food baby." I lifted up my shirt to show him my tummy that always looks like a little baby bump after I eat good. "I don't know how imma pack the last of our stuff like this." I'm so full! I don't feel like doing a damn thing. Our flight is tomorrow at 4:00pm. "What's left?" Jace asked closing his MacBook and putting it on the table. "Not a lot, just some little stuff and what did you wanna put in the carry-on? Just your computer?" He nodded. "Yeah, we gon' finish everything tonight and ima bring the bags down so in the AM we ain't gotta be all over the place."

"Ok, Tell C-Note and Jesus to be here by 11 cause I wanna make everybody breakfast." Jace nodded, typing on his phone. "What you want? Chicken and waffles with Eggs and fried potatoes?" 

"Damn that sound good as shit, yeah that's cool. You ready?" He sat up at stretched before standing up and reaching out for my hands to help me up.

"And make sure you bring Sugar and all his shit out our room, his cage his bed, all that shit so he ain't gotta be in there while we gone." Sugar waltzed to me on que.
"Aww mama gonna miss you too boo boo." 

I laughed and went to pick a sleeping
Nyla up out of her play pen bringing her upstairs. "Imma miss my baby's 10 month's birthday." I frowned walking up the stairs admiring her little sleeping face. I didn't want to risk her waking up while we pack so I put her in her room with the baby monitor on. Thank god I have a good 6 month supply of breast milk in the freezer. I plan on getting fucked up.