017

Jace sat dressed in all black in an all black Audi A8 smoking with Jesus, C-Note, Benji and Coolie. Marco was nowhere to be found but that was okay with Jace. The five men sat and waited down the street from the address C-Note had until they saw a old beige BMV pull up in the driveway. "That's ya' boy, DJ." Jace smirked and ashed the blunt before he reached under his seat to grab his .40 with extended clip.

From the car, they could see Ace and some busted up cougar walking into the house. Jace got out. "I ont' even need this shit." He chuckled before throwing it back in the car. "I got it." He walked up the driveway casually and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Ace's voice came through the door before it swung open. "Shit!" Ace took off running towards the back of the house and out the back door only to be knocked down by Jesus. He ran back inside and though a door making sure to lock it. The door led to the basement which he wasn't getting out of because C-Note was at the basement door. The girl came running down the steps with white shit around her nose and stopped in her tracks when she saw Jace, "What's g-" A gun shot interrupted her and she screamed trying to run up the steps before Jace's loud voice stopped her. "Aye! Come here." She looked like she was about to take off again. He chuckled. "Look, don't make me come and getchu' ma." She slowly but surely came down the steps.

"Hey if you here for Ace I don't even fuck with him like that I don't know shit! He must have knew you was gonna be looking for him so he asked me to h-" he cut her off. "I ain't even tryna hear all that, just sit right there aight?" He pointed to the couch, she sat down shaking and trying to clean the white dust off her nose. It was no secret she was a crackhead at all. From the looks of her arms she probably did Heroin to.

After about twenty minutes looking around the basement, everybody came in the foyer. "That nigga hiding like a bitch." C-Note said coming up the steps out of breath. Jace shook his head signaling Jesus to throw him a gun. He cocked it and simply aimed at the crackhead on the couch and with one shot to the head, sending her brain and skull residue splatter everywhere. The off white carpet with cigarette burns and slight stains was now covered in blood along with the walls. Jace went down to the basement, his bitch ass down there somewhere he thought to himself.

Jace looked around it was a dingy looking basement smelling like mildew. The huge pool table occupied most of the space in the room, it was an ugly bar and fireplace in one corner and 2 bed rooms which Jesus and Benji searched through. "Yo, ain't no fuckin' hide and go seek shit man, don't look for this nigga. A-" a thump from the wall interrupted Jace's words. All eyes shifted to the wall in the corner. Jace stopped and smirked. "Aye hand me that bottle." Benji threw Jace the Vodka bottle from bar. Jace nodded in the direction of the fire place and the other men immediately caught on.

Ace, sweating from the anxiety and the silence, gasped when he heard a lighter flick and smelled some smoke. "FUCK! STOP!! WAIT!!" He jumped down from how far he had climbed up the chimney and tried to climb out the way he came in but discovered it was blocked off by a hard wood surface which was the bar that Jesus and Benji moved in front of the fireplace. "Bye Bye mothafucka'" Jesus slightly moved the bar & Jace laughed before he launched the liquor bottle wrapped in a piece of cloth they set on fire, into the fireplace sending it shattering and blue flames everywhere. Ace screamed in agony as the fire quickly expanded. The men smiled in satisfaction ready to go before making sure the bar was stuck in front of the fireplace. "Let's go."
*
*
*
*
*
Jace
3 Days Later
"There go your little girlfriend." I looked to my left to see Nikki at the register. I shook my head and smacked my teeth. "Shut up, I ain't got no girlfriend, don't even know know what one of those are." Shanny shrugged and laughed before walking ahead with the shopping cart. "Here she come too"