Fight Night ;)

Jace

"Well look who's back!" Ty, the nurse said from the side of Nico's bed. "Wassup Bro, how was your trip? Where my girlfriend?" I smacked my teeth. I don't got time for his shit today. "Nigga you better be talking about Kyla or some shit. And it was good. I needed to get the fuck from round here."

"Nah I'm talking bout Shanny sexy ass." I went to go beat his ass. "MA DON'T LET HIM HIT ME!" He jumped. "Ah ah Jace don't you touch that boy." Shanny's mom came around the corner with a water bottle. I chuckled. "You fuckin' p*ssy." He flipped me off.

"Hey baby! How was your trip?" She hugged me.

"Wassup ma, it was good. Your child got some serious Ostrich issues." I chuckled.

"Wow, She still scared of them? I thought she would be over that by now." She laughed.

"Yea me too, you got my mail?"

"Downstairs on the counter. Where's Shanny?"

"In the bed sleep." I walked downstairs and she followed me. "Sheesh already?" I yawned. "Yeah, we had a long flight. I wish I could be sleep to but I got shit to do." I skimmed through the mail looking for anything from the judge. Nothing.

"Oh your niece was here yesterday and she was upset that you left." Aw shit. "You in trouble sir." I shook my head. "Yeah I know. I'll see her later. Tell Shanny I be back."

"Woah! Hold up!" She ran to my right. "Awwwww!" Is that my little spoiled daughters name on your neck?! How cute! Does that mean you got her to get a tattoo too?!" I chuckled.

"Shit it was her idea!"

I left and went to see my lawyer.
*
I had a meeting with my commercial realtor to look at these two properties and I finished with George a little earlier than I thought I would. I had a little over an hour to meet her so I called Kyla.

"What?"

"Who the hell you talkin' to?" I looked at my phone to make sure I had the right number.

"Yes?"

"Can you meet me with my niece?"

"Yeah, where?" She must be still salty about Nico not wanting to see her ass. "Same place as always."

"Why you can't come closer fuck-" I hung up. I ain't arguin' wit no bitch that ain't mine.
*
I was sitting at the park waiting when I saw Kyla pull up next to me. She got out and helped Amira out of the backseat. I smiled and got out to greet her. "UNCLE JACE!" She hopped out the car and ran to me but then stopped. "Wait I'm mad at you."

"Aww why you mad at me?" I squatted down to her level. Her mom threw her book bag at me. If I didn't stand up and catch it, it would have landed on Amira. "The fuck is wrong wit' you!?" I stopped myself and calmed my nerves. I turned my attention back to my niece. "What's wrong Mimi?"

"You left me and didn't call me, AGAIN!"

"I'm sorry mini me. It wasn't planned it was last minute cause Shanny wasn't feeling good I just wanted her to feel better. We both needed a lil vacation. Next time, I promise I'll bring you with us ok?" She crossed her arms. I tickled her and she burst out laughing. She know Uncle Jace don't do the attitudes.

"Ok?!"

"Ok! Ok! Ok!" She tried to get out of my hold. "Stop it I can't take it hahaaaaa!" I finally stopped. "I love you Uncle Jace! I missed you soooo much!" She jumped on me and hugged me. "I love you too scrub, and I missed you more. You know I wouldn't go nowhere and not bring you back something right?" I put her and her stuff in the car and pulled off.