025

Shanny

I stepped out the shower and Jace was standing in the mirror fixing his shirt. We decided to dress up tonight. He had on all black. Black fitted slacks that fit perfectly, black Burberry long sleeve button up with the Burberry print on the collar and cuffs. He had the top 3 buttons undid and couple gold chains around his neck with a gold Hermes belt around his waist. "Aww you look so cute!"

"Cute is for puppies babygirl" he winked. "But thank you." His hair was freshly shaped up and he smelled great but something was off with his attitude. He just been quiet since earlier. Imma leave it alone for now. I picked out a black leather like dress from Vera Wang with a keyhole cut showing my cleavage and Signature Versace shoes. My dress was skin tight and stopped just above my knees. I didn't wanna go full on slut because I knew we were eating out first, so I kept it simple. His party me, Coolie, Jesus and Zena planned is at Club X, the biggest club in Chicago. The party starts at 10 and is first 100 people until 12:00, then it's open to everyone.

"Shanny!" Jace called from downstairs. I slid my dress on and walked out to the hallway he was coming up the stairs. "Yes? Can you zip this up?" I turned around. "Shit, you need help takin' it off let a nigga know but, what your mother doin' tonight?" I shrugged and walked back to his room to finish getting ready with him on my trail. "I don't know. She at my house with Zena right now, why?"

"You don't wanna get her out for the night?" I smacked my teeth. "Nope, she be aight." I checked my hair one last time in the mirror before putting my shoes on. "Especially not tonight! You all mine tonight."  He slightly smiled. "Aight, I like that" I laughed. "You ready to go?" I sprayed my favorite perfume and looked at myself in the full body mirror one last time. "Yea, we out" I grabbed his hand and we walked out to the car.

*

We had reservations 45 minutes away at a new waterfront restaurant in Springfield, Illinois called 'Sixteen'. "Can I start you guys off with something to drink?" The waiter smiled at me. He looked about 18, pale white skin and red acne scars all over his face. Jace was looking at the menu. "Umm, may I have the spiced apple martini." He nodded. "You sure can beautiful." Jace looked up and smirked. "For you sir?"

"Just a whiskey for me man" he nodded and smiled. "Coming right up"

"See, but I'm the one with the bitches and the 'fans' as you say" We both laughed. "I know you ain't talking bout nobody having fans! I just know you ain't!"

"Naw, I ont' wanna hear that at all!" This was our first time being out as a couple and niggas have tried to talk to me with him before because around our way everybody knew we wasn't together but word spreads around the south side quick, I don't think we'll ever have that problem again.

"You know you comin' home with me tonight right?" He said in my ear before he wrapped his arms around me. I blushed. "Oh really?" He chuckled "Yeah really" He pulled my legs in his lap and kissed on my neck. I saw the waiter coming with our food. "Cut it out" we both laughed and he let me go. "Here you go." The waiter sat my steak, crab legs, mashed potatoes and mac and cheese on the table along with Jace's Steak, lobster, cauliflower casserole and asparagus. "Thank you." I smiled. "What the hell is that?" Jace said lowly in disgust. I died laughing cause he caught me off guard, it looked like throw up. "Its cauliflower casserole, that's what yours came with, you didn't ask to change sides like I did." He was mad as hell and I thought it was hilarious. "Oh you think that shit funny? How bout I take your food?" He lifted my plate off the table.

"Yea you not stupid, you know not to play with my food. Now put my plate down before you fuck around and loose your left nut." He laughed. "Is that a threat?"

"It's a promise! here." I snatched my plate out his hand and I scooped up some of the cauliflower off his. "Taste it." He looked at me like I was crazy. "Get the fuck outta here, you taste it, always tryna set me up." I burst out laughing again watching him scoop up some for me. "Here you go." I rolled my eyes and tasted it off his fork. "Wow." I said in a low tone before I discreetly spat it in the napkin. Jace was laughing his ass off. "It's so pasty!Excuse me," I stopped the waitress walking pass and requested new side dishes.