Weird How Love Rolls

IF YOU EVER PLAN ON WATCHING RWBY DON'T READ THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! Even though no one will read this... Probably...

Oh and I suck at writing so don't judge grammar mistakes k?
-----------------
Oscar POV
I walked out of the train and started walking but stopped mid walk confused because I had no idea where to go.

'Oscar we went over this, we need to find the girl that might be able to help us, or better yet the crazy drunk.' The voice in my head almost seemed to yell, 'I know so I should look around at bars or sweets shops, just be quiet okay? Let me do this' I said in my head so no one gave me a look like I was crazy.

'If that's what you want...' Ozpin quickly responded before going to... Well wherever he goes in that bland head of mine.

I looked around and saw a row of wooden shops outside in the plaza, Mistral was big and where I was it was pretty big already.

I got caught up in my thoughts while I was walking and wasn't really paying attention. It had started raining but of course I knew I had to keep walking, 'is that Ruby Rose?' The voice in my head called out quickly bringing me back to reality.

I looked at a girl who was running towards me, "Oh no..." I said as she ran into me and knocked me onto my bottom. Owww I thought, it really hurt!

I looked up and the girl was already standing up holding her hand out, but I couldn't grab her hand I could just stare. She was adorable, her short locks of brunette hair with dark red tips that matched her outfit, her ivory skin and those amazingly pretty silver eyes that I could stare into all day and night- wait silver eyes? That's oddly familiar...

The girl grabbed my hand and pulled me up her face red because she noticed I was staring at her. I blushed slightly but felt a shivering burning pain in my shoulder. I let go of her hand, "The names Ruby Rose! See you around I gotta go!" The girl yelled before running away again, "H-Hey wait!" But she was already gone.

'Why did it hurt when she grabbed my hand?' I thought but really was just asking mysel- Ozpin, 'That was Ruby Rose one of my old students, she was at the fall of beacon. She's the girl we were looking for, it hurt for a reason... I'll explain before you sleep.' Ozpin responded to me, that pissed me off how calm he was about it.

~Time Skip

Ruby's POV

That boy I ran into... I felt attracted to him? I didn't even know him but he was adorable, his pretty green eyes, his cute freckles on his face... And he looked like he was from a farm which just made him look cuter.
Wait what? Ruby did you just say that? I blushed and then fell flat out on my bed.

I also wondered why my left shoulder had started to burn a little after I grabbed his hand. Plus he was staring at me! Just don't think about it Ruby...

I stood up and looked through the cloths I had and picked out my pajamas which were adorable by the way. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me and was changing into my cloths before I saw something on my left shoulder, it was a name... Oscar? Oscar Pine... Weird, I tried to wash it off but no matter how hard I tried it just wouldn't come off. Maybe this wasn't actually here, maybe I just was seeing it because I didn't have enough sleep, yeah that was it. But why Oscar Pine?

I slipped my pajama shirt on and folded up my combat skirt before unlocking the bathroom door and walking out and putting it next to my bed. I looked at my bed and smiled before jumping on it and landing on my back.

All I wanted was sleep but apparently I couldn't get any because Jaune barged into my room and told me to come out and hangout with them to talk for a little while. So of course I did, I walked out and sat on the couch.

Nora was jumping around and Ren was talking to Jaune. Nora looked at me, "Sooooo what were you up to today?" I didn't know how to respond so I looked at her and started thinking about that boy, I opened my mouth but before I said anything a knock came from the door. "I'll answer it..." Jaune said sadly before standing up and slowly walking over to the door. Jaune opened it and there was the guy I saw earlier, I blushed and looked down.

"H-Hey is umm Ruby Rose here?" The boy said holding his elbow and looking at the ground. Nora looked at him, "Why do you ask?" She interrogated suspiciously. "Because her uncle needs help..." He said rubbing his elbow as Qrow spun around and landed on the couch screaming, "I FOUND HIM!"

I face palmed and looked at my uncle, "Your drunk again!" He looked at me and said, "great observation sweety!" Who was this boy though he showed up here again... Was it by coincidence or, destin-... That word rang through my ears like a siren I remembered, "Do you believe in destiny?" That's what Pyrrha used to say...

~Time Skiiiiip~

Ruby's POV

Qrow explained to everyone who the guy was, Oscar Pine... His name was... Don't think about it Ruby. Qrow said he was going to be staying here with us, I blushed slightly more.

Eventually Qrow was done explaining literally everything that had been going on except for one thing that he said Oscar couldn't tell anyone. I was curious what could he hide?

I stood up and walked over to my bedroom and laid flat out on my bed and waited til the darkness took me in.
----------------
Wow 99X (I don't know the X I just know around 990) words in the whole fanfic part! Fun!!! Well now I wait to see 0 people will read it...