25- Ridden a Motorcycle/ Slept Under The Stars/ Gone Fishing

Start from the beginning

He looks down at me. "Are you okay? What did they say to you?" He asks. I take in a breath and look away from him, about to open my mouth. "Don't lie, A."

I sigh. "She asked if you were good in bed... And then he... Said he wanted to know if I was... Good in bed that is."

He starts to turn around but I stop him.

"Don't, you'll lose your scholarship. It's not worth it." I tell him.

"Like hell, it isn't."

"Baby. Please." I step closer and run a hand under his shirt and trace his abs. He shivers slightly, and I fight a grin. "Let's go, you said you had a surprise?"

He smiles and kisses me before leading me to the parking lot. He has me get in the car, where I see two bags in the back. A cooler is back there and a tent.

"What..?"

"Shh." He smiles.

We drive to someone's house and they take the car and go in the directions Parker gives, and the guy tosses Parker's keys.

Parker gets on the motorcycle parked on the side of the road that has two helmets.

"Uh.. What?" I ask.

"Come on, Flower." He says with a smile. I hesitate. "Don't you trust me?"

I get on and put the helmet on without hesitation.

He smiles and puts on his helmet. He kicks it on and I jump in shock. He laughs.

"Hold on tight, baby!"

I hold on tight and shut my eyes.

He takes off, and I take a sharp breath. It's a feeling of freedom, adrenaline, and fright all at once. I clamp my arms tighter around him.

When he comes to a red light, he glances back at me.

"You good?" He asks.

"Yeah. It's fun. Kinda scary, but fun."

I see some girl in a car waving at me. I squint my eyes to see that chick from the plane on Parker's birthday.

I wave back, smiling slightly. I put my arm back on Parker just in time for him to go again.

After about an hour, we reach our destination; Lakeview Parks.

The guy with the car waits for us, and we swap vehicles again. I prefer the car if I'm being honest.

I notice the tent and fishing poles and cooler in the back.

"We're camping again?" I ask him.

"Yes, but this time we're fishing, not cliff diving. Unless you want to do that again." He informs me with a smile on his face.

"Sure."

He stops and gets us in before we find our camp spot.

It's very secluded and away from any other sites.

"You used my debit card, didn't you."