16 - Gone on a date.

"I feel like I'm losing control. Maybe I should let myself go because this is so predictable."

-Runaway Runaway, Mars Argo.

Side note: I have the last chapter completed. The sequel is pending. When this is done, it'll all be up to you guys. :)

*smiles innocently*

.

.

"W-what? Parker, I only have a towel on right now, why the hell would you ask me- no demand this- at a moment like this?" I ask him with wide eyes, back to the wall in shock.

"Yeah, I am pretty turned on right now."

"Parker!" I screech. His lips tug in a lazy, dimpled, sexy smile. He runs a hand through his hair, making it even messier.

"Ally, get dressed, and we'll talk." He says in an authoritative tone. A very hot authoritative tone.

I nod silently, unable to speak, submissive. He walks out and shuts the door. I let out a breath and slowly slump to the ground.

Jesus, Ally, you need to snap out of this!

I get up and walk to my bag. I open it and quickly change into my soft cotton shorts and favorite tank top. I blow dry my hair and put it in a high ponytail before nervously walking out and into the living room of the hotel room where Parker stands with his back to me, facing the window, looking out.

I stare at him for a moment, and when his ears perk slightly, I can tell he's smiling.

"You, me, on a date, now," Parker says before turning around.

"Parker it's 10 at night and look what we're dressed in. That's so... Unplanned."

"Ally, everything that you do is always planned planned planned. I'm trying to teach you how to live, and people that live don't plan out every move that they make." He states with a smile.

"Yes, Parker, but I'm not them."

"Planned is overrated. Dates are usually planned out. If you're the opposite of them, you wouldn't plan on it happening, you'd just do it randomly because, in the real world, dates are planned for a specific time and place. So come on." He says.

Goddammit, does he always have to be right?!

"Parker I-"

"Before you try pulling the: 'I don't want this to ruin the friendship' card, I'm sorry, but shut the fuck up." He says, stepping towards me. "Ally, there's this thing between us, and I'm too blunt to not do anything about it. I believe wholeheartedly that we are meant to go on this date."

I stare at him before walking to him slowly. I take his face in my hands before leaning up and kissing him. He responds instantly, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to his defined chest. Our lips move in sync with each other's, sending my heart into a frenzy, an electric buzz all over my skin.

Screw getting drunk! This is better!

I pull away a little, resting my forehead on his, on my tip toes. His eyes stay shut for a moment as he smiles.

"Girl. Y'all are fuckin' beautiful."

We turn to see Hendrik recording us from the side. I shake my head and he starts typing away. Soon enough both mine and Parker's phones are going off with the notification that Hendrik tagged us in a video of us kissing.

Parker looks at me as if waiting for an answer.

"Give me a moment to think," I tell him and awkwardly walk back to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I look in the mirror and start to low-key hyperventilate. I quickly put on foundation, eyeliner, and mascara within about three minutes of a Trap City song. I change into ripped jeans, a crop top, and a Nike windbreaker jacket - leaving it unzipped - and slip on a pair of white-on-black Adidas.