18 - Forgive someone

"Every time I get somewhere I wanna run away."

-Runaway Runaway, Mars Argo.

.
.
.

"Babe.", Parker whispers as my jaw clenches. He's so annoying. "Psst! Babe! Babe! It's important."

"WHAT?!" I finally scream at him. Everyone in the class taking the test falls silent and turns to look at us as I glare at Parker.

He smiles.

"Do you have any gum?" He asks cheekily. Other people start to glare at him for disrupting the class. "Well, I can't kiss you with decaf coffee breath." He states. Everyone starts looking at each other, whispering.

"Yooo you guys finally together?!" One of his fake friends yells over. Parker tries to wrap an arm around my shoulder but I push him off.

"Why her?"

"She's so... nerdy."

"Whatshisface, Brady? Braden? I don't know. He said she had modeling pictures that someone had shown him. I guess she's wicked hot under those.. layers."

"I mean at least she doesn't dress like a slut."

I stand by that last comment.

"Who said that? That I do- Parker if you poke my ass one more time" I growl. He stops. "That I don't dress like a slut?"

Everyone points to a girl with pastel pink hair and a baby blue dress on. "Sup?" She asks.

"Let's be friends. Meet me at the Starbucks on Third Street after class." I demand boldly. She shrugs and nods.

I love how our teacher stays passed out, and disinterested. This is just a pop quiz. He said himself he doesn't put it in our grades, so oh well. Parker suddenly pulls me onto his lap and kisses me intensely. I kiss back instantly, finding joy in this kissing thing.

"GET IT WEST!" A bunch of his friends yell out. The teacher wakes up. He looks at us. He blinks before going back to bed.

I shrug and kiss Parker again. He tickles my side and I giggle in delight.

"Let's skip class." He says. I nod and get off his lap. We get our things. Everyone watches as we walk out. Parker smacks my ass just before we walk out.

"I'm getting this out there." I hear some girl say. I pretend not to see Parker give her a thumbs up.

So we were holding hands, walking, when fate decided to hit.

"Ally?"

I freeze. Parker looks at me, confused. He looks to the guy off to my side, then back to me.

"Ally Smith." I turn to the guy. "It's great to see you after all these years."

Anger bubbles in my chest. This is the first time I've seen him since.. Her.

"I couldn't say the same about you," I say in a low tone, my hand squeezing Parker's.