3 - Never outloud said the word "fuck"

"I'm going to destroy you

"I'm going to destroy you." He states as he begins to dribble the ball. I smirk.

"Mm. That's where you're wrong." I state before surging forward, ducking under his arm and gaining control of the ball all in one swipe.

"OOH!" I hear his 'friends' yell out. He pays no mind.

"What the fuck...?" He murmurs as he turns to look at me. I giggle as I dribble the ball, moving backwards, using my tactic perfectly on him. "Short people, I tell you." He mutters.

"I am not short! Your the one that's 6'5'' here, I'm 5'9'' that's tall for a girl!" I hiss at him angrily. He shrugs.

"You do have a pretty nice pair of legs on you." He says, his gaze lowering.

"Step one in the game of ball: don't get distracted." I state as I toss the ball.

Soars over his head as he finally looks up with confusion, then, swoosh.

"You suck. You really do. That was... Stop." I say. I smirk in satisfaction at his dumbfounded expression.

"But I just.. I just looked for two seconds!" He hisses angrily.

"Two seconds is all it takes to lose, West!" I yell at him while running to the ball, bending down and grabbing  it.

"Who is she?" I hear a voice bellow. I toss the ball to Parker while the metal gates open. The coach with a bunch of players come in.

"Oh, hey coach. This is my friend Ally. Ally, this is Coach Derek." He introduces.

"You dare insult one of my best players?" Coach asks. I shrug simply.

"One, your tactic on the game sucks, two, the way your coaching is just... Stop please, three, you're clearly not working hard enough because from what I've seen and what this season so far has seen alone.. Mm mmm mm." I say slowly, shaking my head. Some of the players try not to laugh.

"Oh and you think you could coach a bunch of college boys?" He challenges.

"Yes." I answer simply. His eyebrows raise.

"Alright, little Ally. Let's see what you've got. Boys, listen to her." He says.

A smile grows over my face.

When did my life get so interesting? Wasn't it just yesterday I was still sitting on my bed eating while binging Euphoria and secretly wishing I was Lexi?