22 - Fallen In Love

"Every night with us is like a dream."
-New Romantics, Taylor Swift.

.

Everyone needs a person.

Someone they feel won't give up on them, no matter the circumstances.

That's what Parker is for me. He's the definition of the only thing I trust.

When you break trust, you're left with nothing to show for yourself, and luckily, Parker hadn't broken my trust since the day I met him.

Yet.

But I guess we'll see where the future will take us.

For now, all I want to worry about is how I'm going to get from this damned bed to my bags so I can get dressed for our date.

I sit up slowly, and stare at my bag, all the way across the room.

Maybe, just maybe if I summon the devil, will he throw the bag my way? Probably not. I'm probably too innocent for the likes of a demon.

Well, not too much anymore.

Okay, you know what? I'll just stand up and get it. It shouldn't be that bad. Then again, after the pain of losing my virginity in the first place went away, Parker had become ruthless seeing as I was enjoying it. Worth the moments I tell you.

I grab onto the table beside me and heave myself up. I wince, but after a minute or two of standing there, I'm okay, it's isn't as bad as I'd thought.

I smile in satisfaction and slowly make my way over. I grab the bag and put it on the bed before pulling out the shimmery red dress, red heels, and matching suit and tie for Parker.

I quickly change, and make my way to the bathroom, finding it easier to walk with every step I take. All in good time, they say.

I do my makeup with sparkles to match the shimmery dress. I left Parker's suit on the bed, so when he walks in with messy hair and a suit, I can't help but want a repeat of last night.

He whistles. "Let me tell you, my girl is so beautiful." He says to someone on a video call with him. "I'm gonna marry her." He tells the person.

"What does she look like?" A male voice asks.

"Brother, she's a class-A beauty. See." He taps and I know the camera is on me.

The guy whistles lowly. "Parker, how the hell did you get a model to date you?"

"You know about my work?" I question.

"Yeah. Of course. I live in London." He states. I've done lots of photo shoots there.

"Oh, that's cool."

"Parker, be a dear and introduce your brother to your girlfriend." The guy says.

Parker comes over. "Ally, this is my older brother Barry. Barry, my girlfriend Ally."

"Nice to meet you," I tell him with a smile.

"You as well. So Parker, how'd you get a girl like that?" He asks. Parked shrugs.

"I don't know. Let's ask Ally."

"Well, Parker, you broke me out of my shell enough to trust someone again, crossed a bunch of things off my bucket list, and just make me happy," I tell him with a smile.

"That's so sweet," Barry says.

Parker smiles at me. "Well Barry I gotta go take my lovely woman on a date now, so I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"You got it, brother."

They exchange I love you and then hang up. Parker sets his phone down before kissing my red lips deeply, his hands coming to my waist and pulling me to him. It shocks me at first but I work with him in the kiss.