10 - Never smoked weed or a cigarette

"One day when the light is glowing, I'll be in my castle golden. But until the gates are open, I just wanna feel this moment."

-Feel This Moment, Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera.

.
.
.

"Hey. You disappeared last night." Parker says when I answer the phone. I sigh, putting a hand to my head.

"You're acting like we hooked up only your the girl for once." I tell him. He laughs quietly.

"Ha yeah whatever, I got plans for us though... We can do it after school. Do you mind if I take Jordan for the day?" He asks curiously.

"Sure. Hurry up and get over here though. I need to get to school." I tell him. He soon swings by and grabs Jordan, and then leaves again. As I walk into class, eyes are on me, and I don't know why. I sit in my normal seat, and soon a girl comes up and asks where I got my shirt from. I'm confused.

Then my third class... Something... Strange.......

A random guy. He sits beside me, leaning on his desk and looking at me with a side-ways smile.

"Hey." He says with a smooth voice.

"Uh.. Hi.." I say awkwardly, scooting away from him. He takes it upon himself to scooch closer.

"Do you need something? Confused on a question..?" I trail off questioningly. He smiles. He grabs a strand of hair and twirls it in his fingers.

"Can't just come over and talk to a pretty girl?" He asks. I swallow, kind of scared that he's going to try what Braden did, and move away from him.

"Not when it's me buddy." I mumble. I see movement in the door's window. I look to see Parker running towards the door with a bundle in his hands. I start crawling over the seats to get there quickly. He bursts the door open.

"It's Jordan!" He yells out frantically.

"What did you do?!" I ask quickly, taking him from him. I open it to see Jordan perfectly fine.

"He got a cut on his back." He says nervously. I check and see a tiny, tiny, tiny scratch.

"Really." I deadpan. "You interrupted my learning and observation of the male species known as 'jocks' to tell me our child only has this tiny scratch?" I ask.

"Wait, you guys have a kid?!" Some girl screeches and runs forward. When she sees Jordan, and he sees her, he quacks loudly, causing her to scream and jump back.

Good thing the teacher isn't in here...

People are suddenly surrounding us, getting a peek at Jordan and 'aww'ing.

"Parker, you need to realize I'm not always free. You have part-time custody and that means that you have responsibility to create with Jordan. I'm not always going to just be here to help all the time, you know." I reprimand him.

He looks sad. He covers it quickly, though.

"I know." He mutters. "I just missed having you around." He mumbles quietly. I glance around, ignoring the glares I'm receiving because he said that. I give him Jordan before grabbing my stuff and slinging my backpack on, dragging him out by the arm.

"The good girl ditching class? Woooow!" He says as if truly shocked.

"Shut up, moron. What did you have planned?"

He smiles devilishly.

Oh no.

.
.
.

"Parker, where are we?" I ask.