23 - Seen the Eiffel Tower

"The only flaw, you are flawless."

-Flawless, The Neighbourhood

If you think I proofread, you're funny as hell.
.
🐥
.

On the way home, we stopped and saw the Eiffel Tower, but didn't make a big deal of it.

We took a picture under it and we had to go because of the plane home.

We both missed Jordan too much to stay. We were there for a good three nights though, and it was the most special trip ever to me.

We rode first class, and the entire time, Parker slept. I just played with his hair for a while before turning on my phone when finally allowed and seeing my mass amounts of messages.

I check one from my brother first.

How was Disney with Lover Boy?

It was fun.

You guys didn't do anything, right?

Omg I'm an adult now 😂 give up on this

I'm gonna kick his ass

I then decide to leave that fun topic and go to Laney's messages to check up on Jordan.

Ally

Ally why aren't you answering

This is urgent!

It's about Jordan please answer

What happened?

I go into hyperventilation mode.

He found a friend. Not just any friend. I caught them smashing.

What?! Is he even old enough to have babies?!

You've had him for a few months now and he has all of his feathers in. I don't know how this works!

This isn't possible! I guess I'll have to break the news to Parker.

Oh no.

Oh yeah.

"Parker. Parker." I shake him awake. He opens his eyes and smiles at me.

"Hi, baby." He mumbles and kisses my nose.

"There's some... Not so good news."

His smile drops instantly. "What. Is it Jordan? My sister? Your brother? What is it, babe?"

"It's Jordan... I... Parker, you know that he's a teen now, and um... He... Laney caught him with a female. In a comprising position, if you understand what I mean." I whisper. Some lady in front of us turns around.

"Oh honey, your child went rogue and is whoring themselves out too? I know how you feel." The lady drawls in a drag queen voice and glares at her teen beside her who is texting and rolling her eyes.

"Ours is a pet duck... Not an actual kid. Jeez. That's kinda mean." I mutter.

"Tell me about it." The girl turns to me. "It's hypocritical. She lost her virginity at 14, mine at 18, to my steady boyfriend of 6 years and she's mad. Like whatever. Jesus."