25- Ridden a Motorcycle/ Slept Under The Stars/ Gone Fishing

"I'll take what you got, I know it's not a lot, 'cause I just need another hit, you're the thing that I can't quit."

-Vapor, 5 Seconds of Summer

.
.

It was two weeks later.

It was also currently Laney's birthday and she wanted the apartment for her and Sam, which was okay because Parker said he had something planned.

Ever since Parker's birthday, I seriously could just not stop getting enough of his skin, and every piece of him. We're what you'd call... Active. Very active.

But that's kind of private I guess.

.

I set my pencil down and stand up, handing in the paper first. People sigh. Someone asks me for answers, but I ignore them and go back to my seat.

People were still oddly confused about my and Parker's relationship and I couldn't understand why. We were just like any other couple.

Maybe except for the fact that I used to have depression. Speaking of, my cuts are completely healed and gone, so now my skin is flawless, other than my duck tramp stamp.

(Mm Independence Day by 5sos just came on. Just had to say. It's so good, then again so is everything they make.)

Suddenly, two people sit next to me.

I glance up at them from my book, confused.

"Are you and Parker still, like, a thing?" She asks.

"We've been dating for like 8 months... So yeah." I state awkwardly.

She pouts. "Oh. So.. Is he... You know... Good?"

"Good... At what?"

"Sex." She whispers.

"What I want to know is if you are." The guy suddenly whispers in my ear. I shrink away from them both, taking my cardigan and wrapping it around myself to cover my body.

"Um... That's none of your business."

"It's just a question." They both say.

"Get the hell away from her."

I sigh in relief.

I now notice that people have been watching us, and they look over at Parker in shock.

"Come on, baby. We gotta go."

I grab my bag and book.

"Where to?"

"It's a surprise, baby, come on." He smiles at me and holds out his hand. I take it. I hear sighs of want coming from some girls and some guy with them.

I smile and snuggle into his side.

"You're lucky I had already gotten my work done," I tell him.

"Mm, I know your work schedule like the back of my hand. You finish one paper within twenty minutes of having it. Plus there were only ten minutes of class left so I assumed you'd be done." He tells me. I hold his hand tightly.