9 - Kissed anyone

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you."

-Breakeven, The Script.

Can I get 1 more follower plz?
Then I'll have 400 and I'll probably cry.
So you should follow, whoever you are.

(Update from like 5 years later, that's so funny^)

(Loosely edited btw)

.
.

"Uh.. Question..." Parker trails off, jogging up to me with the rest of the team behind him.

"Yeah?" I question.

"Can we get out early today? We have plans after practice and I blew off two parties for this." He says as if exasperated.

"I didn't ask you to blow off those parties, now did I? I have a treat for you boys for working so hard though." I tell them with a smile.

My brother pulled a few strings.

I lead them all out to the back of the building, where a huge new building waits.

"What's this?" Leroy asks.

"Go in." I tell them. They all excitedly run towards it, and Parker throws the doors open, and they all yell in excitement before charging, ripping off their shirts and taking off their shoes and socks before jumping into the pool. "Now, its not only for you guys, its donated to the entire school, so don't be all: 'this is our mancave, get out', because that is not fair." I tell them. Parker, dripping wet, comes creeping into my line of sight, and pulls me in for a hug.

He pulls back, his eyes suddenly lit up. He grabs my bag from my shoulder and pulls out my bluetooth speaker and my phone. He hooks it up before going to YouTube.

What comes out of the speakers makes me contemplate suicide for the third time in my life.

Its out with the old, and in with the new. Goodbye clouds of grey, hello skies of blue.

I put a hand over my face, and Parker starts dancing like twins wearing purple in Charlie Brown. I cringe.

(The video above shows the scene. Look for the twins dancing, however you perceive Parker in your mind? Yeah imagine him dancing like that lmao)

A dip in the pool, a trip to the spa. Endless days in my shades. The whole world according to moi!

Parker starts to do.. I don't know how to describe it. He puts his hands in the air and shakes.. No.. Rolls his hips in different directions as if he were a girl grinding on a male in a club.

Iced tea imported from England. Lifeguards imported from Spain. Towels, imported from Turkey. Turkey imported from Maine.

We're gonna relax and renew.

You go do!

Parker grabs my purse as the last line goes and takes out my hair brush.

He starts to runway walk down the isle, swaying his hips dramatically.

I want FABULOUS! That is my simple request. All things FABULOUS! Bigger and better the best. I need something inspiring to help me get along.

I need fabulous, is that so wrong?

Parker turns around dramatically at that last word, and slips on stray water, tumbling into the pool but not after hitting his head on the side. After making sure he wasn't unconscious, I pause the song and burst out laughing.

"Stop laughing every time I fall!" Parker whines, causing me to smack the nearby table with my fist, laughing harder before dramatically putting up my knee and slapping it.