6 - Gone on a hot air balloon

"Come on... Come on..." I say over and over as Parker goes forward with the ball. Everyone on the team has improved very nicely. It's the final score of the game. In the last few seconds, Parker jumps and dunks it. I spring up, screeching at the top of my lungs along with about 200 other people, though I'm sitting like V.I.P. next to the coach.

I even got a jacket and everything.

It's announced we won, and Parker runs to me and engulfs me in a sweaty hug. I laugh and hug him back. "That was amazing!" I squeal in his ear. His arms tighten, my heartbeat picking up at the proximity.

"It's all because of you, Flower." He says, and I smile into his neck. Why does he still smell like vanilla when he's covered in sweat? How? Why? How come I can't do that?

"I have a surprise for you," I inform him. He leans back.

"YEAH WEST, GET IT!" His friend shouts, slapping his back. I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Not that kind of surprise!" I hiss at Leroy. He laughs freely and walks away.

"Alright. Let me shower and change quickly." He says before running to the locker room with a smile, and a boyish gleam in his eyes. After about twenty minutes, he comes out smelling even more vanilla than before! What does he use?!

I grab his wrist and tug him out back, where the hot air balloon sets in the huge field. His jaw drops before it turns into a huge smile.

"Oh my god!" He basically screeches out. There's a person to handle it waiting inside, reading. She looks up and drops the book. I lead Parker in and the lady starts telling us to hold on. Parker is wicked excited.

I grab Parker's hand as we start to go up, scared.

"It's okay, Ally." He comforts. He draws me to his side as we go higher and higher. Higher than a Ferris wheel.

The adrenaline, the rush coursing through my veins.

"YEEAAAAH BITCHEEEES!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I look down and try not to have a heart attack and see people looking up at us.

Suddenly, arms wrap around my waist and lift me in the air. I scream as Parker puts me slightly over the edge. He booms with laughter as he puts me back down.

"YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, PARKER!"

.
.
.

As we land safely on the ground, a few of the basketball guys - aka Parker's friends watch us, I start slapping Parker repeatedly.