-46-

Morgan POV-

"Hey, Morgs!" Alois laughed, grabbing my arm tightly and pulling me into a year-round halloween store. "Lets see what's in here!"

I sighed dully, as I knew I had no choice, and allowed my best friend to drag me to the masks section.

"There's gotta be somethin' here to make you laugh again..." I heard him mutter lowly to himself as I sat against a wall facing the masks, with him standing and facing them before me.

It had been three months since that strange dream, and ever since I've been feeling worse and worse.

More lucid-ish dreams like that would plague my sleep, and if it weren't for the fact that it was now summer, I would have been kicked out of school due to absences long ago.

My mood had been worsening, and I kept feeling as though I was being watched, or a memory was just out of my grasp. On more than one occasion I was sure I had seen a few, if not all of the men in my dreams walking around the streets. I'm sure I must just be hallucinating though... Lack of sleep can do that to a girl.

I sighed again and pulled at my long hair.

I never got around to cutting it, probably because seeing how I now lived with Claude Luca and Alois, the man of the house (Claude) forbade me to buy new spray paints.

Damn him...

"Morgs!" Alois shouted, forcing me to snap my head back to him.

The blonde boy had a Jason mask on and I could hear his giggles. "Who am I?" He giggled.

I sighed again. "Jason."

Quick as a flash, he tore that mask off and stuck on another. "Now?"

"A werewolf."

Another mask change. "How bout now?"

"The meth guy from Breaking Bad."

Another change. "Now?"

This time I stopped for a second. I felt a small twitch at the corner of my mouth as I involuntarily smiled. "Slenderman."

Alois took off the blank white face covering and grinned impishly. "I knew it!" He said slyly. Damn this boy knowing I love Creepypasta...

In an instant he was back to the mask wall, gathering up several masks. Putting one on, he faced me. "Who am I?"

My grin spread a bit. "Ben Drowned."

He took it off and changed masks. I didn't even wait for him to ask.

"Smile Dog."

Another change. I was getting more excited.

"Eyeless Jack!"

My best friend chuckled as he slipped on the last Creepypasta mask available.

"Jeff the Killer!" I laughed, seeing at how ridiculous my friend looked. He joined me in laughter, occasionally shouting 'GO TO SLEEP' at passerby customers who stared at me in my state of happiness.

As I calmed down, I sighed and wiped an imaginary tear from my eye. "Ah, I miss that little guy..." I muttered, not thinking of what I was saying.

Alois took off the mask and raised an eyebrow at me. "Who?"

I was still smiling, still not thinking about what I was saying. "Wordsworth. I named him Jeff the Killer before I got to know him."

It was as if the words were just spilling from my mouth without my knowledge or consent. "I wonder how he's doing..."