-19-

Morgan POV-

I huffed as I ran up flight after flight of stairs. All the exercise was raising my body temperature back up to normal, even if I was still dripping slightly.

Bursting through a door, I found myself in a hallway that looked fancy enough. Running around a corner, I found two staff members blocking the gate of an elevator filled to almost bursting capacity.

"There's water coming from below!" One passenger shouted. "Let us up!" "Yeah!" Continued another guy. "And some weird people are coming after us!" Hurried and frantic shouts of confermation and pleading came after.

The staff growled. "From here on is the first class floor! Please, go back-"

"Are you saying you're just gonna let the poor folk up and die?!"

I growled deeply in my throat and took my gun in hand. "HEY! FUCKERS!" I shouted to all of them.

Startled, they all whipped their heads to me as I stalked forward. It wasn't the staff I was going for, it was the passengers.

I stopped in front of the gate and banged the gun against it to get their entire attention.

"Listen." I growled at the terrified people. "You know those rotting people downstairs chasing you?"

They all nodded fearfully.

"Well there's about five times as many further up."

The all gasped, and I continued.

"If you want to go up, hell, I'd gladly let you. None of you are important to me, but I don't want to see you die so quick. The choice is yours: stay here and have just a bit more time to live, or face certain death up there."

With that, I threw open the elevator gate and turned to walk past the two members of staff.

"You two, with me." I growled as I picked up the pace. Moments later, the two shaky men were at my sides.

"Ya got guns?" I asked, not looking at them. They nodded shakily and pulled out the weapons. "Good. I'm not gonna hurt you so don't even think about hurting me." I ordered them coldly.

They nodded and I heard a sort of shuffling and groaning sound from around the corner.

I growled again. "Damn! Didn't think they'd make it this far yet!" Turning my head slightly, I cocked my gun. "When I tell you boys to do so, shoot directly at their heads, got it?"

The gulped and nodded. I steeled myself and we turned the corner.

"NOW!"

There were only six, and was able to shoot down four, but both of the men were taken down at the same time as the ones they took down.

I growled and began to run past them and to the first class front halfway. I scowled as I entered. It was quiet... Too quiet..

"Ok." An unfamiliar, slightly masculine, yet feminine voice suddenly said from around a corner. "Looks like we've finished up here."

"Next up's the third boiler room." Another, this time all too familiar voice said. "We 'ave to go down five floors."

I inched my way to the corner's edge and poked my head out to see none other than Ronnie-boy himself along with a transvestite man with long red hair and a chainsaw.

"Five?!" The red man tched. "That's so annoying! Anyway, it's almost time. Let's hurry up."

At that moment, I decided to make my entrance.