-5-

Morgan POV-

"MISTER SEBASTIAN!"

A voice wailed from up the stairs, waking me from my troubled sleep. Ever since Sebastian left my room, I'd been having nightmares and a foreboding feeling had wormed its way into my head.

Was that Finny? I wondered as I quickly pulled on my uniform button-down white shirt, black pants, and socks and dress shoes. It sounded urgent. Is he ok?

As fast as I could, I ran up the stairs and to the room where Finny's voice had come from. It was Lord Siemens's room. "Finny?!" I burst into it and bumped into the gardener before falling onto my butt.

I stood to look at what had Finny screaming. My eyes widened at what I saw.

Sebastian, lying face up in a pool of his own blood, a fireplace poker sticking strait up out of his torso. His eyes were wide and he was lifelessly staring up at the ceiling.

"Sebastian..?" I asked.

Finny started to bawl as I moved forward in shock. My knees gave out as I stood by his head and I found myself kneeling over his face.

"Sebastian..?" Even though I knew the results, I checked for a pulse anyway.

The first few tears began to slip from my hold as I heard the sounds of running feet in the hall behind me.

Mei-rin and Bard were the first two to enter, followed by the rest of the guests. The maid began to bawl as well, while the chef stayed stoically silent.

"Hey... Sebastian..." I mumbled, cupping his bloodied face with one hand. "Who said you could die..? You promised to be the godfather to my future kids... So why are you dead..? Hey... Sebastian..!"

A few more tears began to slip out of my eyes, and I felt myself crumble.

"Don't leave me dammit!" I whisper-hissed, shaking slightly him by the collar. "I haven't known you long, but you're the only person I actually like in this fucking hellhole! Don't leave me here to rot!"

I collapsed again and sobbed into the perfect butler's bloodied chest.

"How'll we explain this to the young master?!" Mei-Rin sobbed. I wiped my face and looked up towards the door as the sounds of little feet running hit my ears.

"Ciel!" I gasped and stood from my friend's lifeless body. Ciel's eye was wide and his mouth hung open in shock.

"Se...bas...tian?"

He took a step forward into the room and I suddenly remembered Sebastian's last wish to me. I ran forward and wrapped myself around him in a barrier-like hug.

"No, stop!" I exclaimed. "Ciel, you can't be in here!"

"Let me go, you snake!!" He screamed as he struggled. I just hugged him tighter. "No Ciel!"

The next thing I knew, I was being smacked in the face again with his ringed hand. I gasped as I fell to the floor.

"Stay back!" He screamed as I fell. "Don't you dare order your master around!"

I watched in shocked disgust as the thirteen year old boy faced the body of the man who had been with him since the death of his parents.

It was almost too much for me to handle when he ripped the fireplace poker from Sebastian's torso and straddled him.

"I COMMAND YOU, SEBASTIAN! GET UP RIGHT NOW, YOU HEAR ME?!"

He stopped for a moment before growling and slapping Sebastian like he had me. I winced as he began to smack him over and over again.