-28-

Morgan POV-

As soon as I figured we were far enough away from Violet house, I looked around to make sure no one was following.

"Is it clear?" Ciel muttered. I nodded my head and he regained his earl-like attitude. "Good, then kindly remove your arm from my person and act your status."

I raised an eyebrow as I stood at attention. "Morgan the footman or the fake Earl Quincy?"

He sighed. "I don't care."

I shrugged and we kept walking to blue house.

"Whoa..." I breathed as my little master walked me through the halls. "Everything's so bright! Violet house is like a black hole compared to this! GAH! IT BUUUURNS!"

I slapped my hands over my eyes and fell dramatically to the floor, rolling around and shouting about my new vampiric eye sensitivity. (No Twilight though. Thas fucking stupid.)

I only stopped when some guy with flippy black hair and glasses complimented Ciel on his marvelous cleaning job. I nearly busted a vein laughing my ass off! I mean really! Ciel? CLEANING? How hilarious is that?!

I heard footsteps behind me and soon found mah Sebby helping me up. "Sebby!" I squealed, tackling the demon turned priest/teacher in a hug.

"Whoa there, Quincy!" He laughed. "Shouldn't you be at Violet house now?" I pouted, remembering that we were in front of people and that he wouldn't hug me back, and let go of him.

"Yeah, but I saw Phantomhive and felt like catching up! Don't tell on me pretty please!" I gave that bitch my puppy dog eyes. Bitches love puppy dog eyes. He sighed. "Fine, I will not tell on you."

I cheered and fist bumped the air.

"I'm glad you're pleased!" I heard Ciel say in an adorable tone of voice, befitting of a nine year old or a kiss-ass. "Actually, I'm really very good at housework!"

I turned and I think my heart melted just the tiniest bit. Ciel was smiling a closed eyed smile and doing some weird salute-type pose that made him look like the most adorable fucking thing in the universe. "So if you got anything, please just ask, Clayton!" He said to the flippy hair dude.

I squealed and couldn't contain myself any longer. "CIEL, YOU'RE SO FUCKING ADORABLE!" I shouted, jumping on the poor boy like a rabid fangirl... Or, fanboy in my current attire.

-/-/-/-/-

"So..." I muttered, trying to wrap my head around what my master was telling me to do. "You want me to seduce Cheslock?"

Ciel and Sebastian both sighed and facepalmed. I furrowed my brow and glared at them accusingly. "What?! You're the ones that told me to become his fag! And by the way, that is a very rude term and I don't appreciate you using it."

It had been about a half an hour since the whole "adorable Ciel" incident, and he had gone back to being my old, stick in the mud master he usually was. He and Sebastian had found an empty office so we all could meet up and discuss our game plan.

After explaining to me what a fag was in this time period (a little brother-type man servant that does chores and stuff for their upperclassman in exchange for favors), I laughed.

"What's so funny?" My little master growled.

"Oh, nothing!" I giggled. "It's just that in my time, a fag is a not nice term for a gay person. So, when you first told me to be Chessy's fag, I though you were telling me to be gay with him."

Ciel's face turned completely bleach white as I snickered. "I mean," I continued. "It's not that far fetched an idea! He has seen me naked after all!"

I looked up to find Ciel and Sebastian both staring at me with eyes as wide as UFOs, both their faces a little pink. I furrowed my brow, then realized what I said and made a fishy face. "Oh yeah... Forgot ta tell ya 'bout that... Um... We were taking showers and he needed soap... Um... I covered all my lady parts if that makes you feel any better! Soooo... Yeahhh... He still thinks I'm a boy, just saying."

They were still staring at me as I stood from my seat and slowly began to back towards the door. "I didn't see him naked... So... Don't be mad with me!" With that, I flung the door open and sprinted out, not wanting to be yelled at by my master or receive whatever punishment he felt he needed to dish out.

-/-/-/-/-

I sighed as I walked through the halls of Violet Wolf Dormitory.

"Man, Ciel's gonna kill me later..." I mumbled as I turned down a hall that was unfamiliar to me. After passing a few rooms, I heard the sounds of piano music coming from one.

I turned to the door and opened it just enough to pop my head in and see who was playing.

Inside, the room was about the same size as one of the smaller ballrooms that Ciel had back at his manor, and was filled to the brim with musical instruments of every type all pushed against the walls. Unlike most rooms in Violet house, the curtains on the windows were drawn, letting in natural white light from the outside day.

And there, sitting in the center of the room and playing the piano, was Cheslock; bathed in a beam of light, almost as if this were some sort of movie.

He looked genuinely happy, playing a slow, yet beautiful and uplifting piece that seemed to reflect his mood.

I slipped inside the room and quietly closed the door behind me. My friend didn't even notice.

Now that I look at him more closely, he was actually quite handsome. The natural light silhouetted him perfectly, causing his pale skin to glow porcline and his white mohawk to catch the light and seem to blend into it. He always looks so sharp and harsh, but now...

Damn it Morgan! A voice hissed inside my head. Snake! Think of Snake!

I pushed the voice away and smiled a bit as I watched my friend finish playing.

"You're good." I said, snapping him from whatever daze he was in. He whipped his head over to me and my smile widened a bit. "Quincy!" He gasped. "How the- When the hell did you get here?!"

I walked over and sat down on the piano bench next to him. "Only a few minutes ago. Hey, sorry I jumped off the roof and made you catch me. You ok?" He nodded and turned back to the piano.

"So, is this your talent?" I wondered, running my fingers along the tops of the ivory keys. He nodded and gestured all around the room. "All of this is my talent. I can play any instrument. People tell me I have magic fingers."

I nodded and smirked slightly as I pressed a single key down and felt the vibrations travel throughout my hand. "Well, isn't that something every girl wants to hear."

We both laughed a little and sat in silence for a bit after that, with me running my fingers across the keys absentmindedly and him watching them.

"Want me to teach you?" He suddenly asked, snapping me from my little staring off into space trance. I looked over to the dark teen and mimicked his calm little smile before nodding.

The next few hours were spent with Cheslock trying to teach me to play, and me failing miserably. We laughed, we talked, I cursed, he would laugh again... It was a good day.

Finally, Cheslock ended up resting his hands on the backs of mine and moving them for me.

After a few minutes, he looked down at his watch and swore a little before removing his hands from mine and standing.

"What's up?" I asked, sounding a little disappointed. All thoughts of Snake had flown out the window a while ago.

"I'm supposed to meet with the prefects and the other fags in a few minutes at the Swan Gazebo." He told me hurriedly, picking up his cloak that had been draped over a music stand and putting it on. I pouted. "Oh... Ok..."

He was making his way to the door, when his hand patted against the pocket of his cloak and he paused. "Oh! I forgot!" He exclaimed, turning back around and walking back to me. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a violet rose and presented it to me.

"Morgan Quincy, will you be my fag?"