-9-

Morgan POV-

"YOUNG MASTER!" Bard shouted as we burst into the drawing room, our captive and his bag in tow.

"WE'VE CAUGHT SOMEONE DODGY!" Finny exclaimed. Every one of the guests looked shocked, even our master who was usually emotionless around them.

Bard turned to look at the man and I. "Hey! Get in here, you!"

I pushed the man forward and he stumbled into the room. He was tall, probably an inch or so taller than Sebastian, with slicked back black hair, and older looking features. His nose was large and he was soaked to the bone from being out in the storm. One thing I noticed about him that I kept to myself, was the fact that his eyes were the same reddish color as Sebastian's...

Everyone began to freak out. Something about a thirteenth guest? I wasn't exactly sure. Ciel was the only one to really stay calm.

"Long time no see, eh, Jeremy?" The thirteen year old asked.

I squinted my eyes and looked between the two a few times. Ciel caught on and sighed. "Yes, Morgan, I do know this man." He moved to stand near him and I moved back.

The man, Jeremy's, gaze caught my glare and he smiled slightly.

'Trust me.'

My eyes widened in shock. It was like what Sebastian did when we discovered Lord Siemens, when it felt like he was actually talking when he wasn't.

"This is Vicar Jeremy Rathbone." Ciel began. "He is a popular advisor at the local church and something of a celebrity." The man did a closed eyed smile. "Please, just call me plain old Jeremy."

I glared at him and my mind began to race with suspicion as he figured out who everyone was like a detective, and gave a practically perfect alibi.

When I was ordered to do so, I untied him with a scowl. I quickly scribbled a note down in Arthur's notebook and showed it to him.

'Huh. A priest posing as a detective. Who would've guessed?'

Jeremy chuckled slightly before furrowing his brow and squinting down at me. "What on earth happened to your face, my dear?"

I scowled and scribbled down another note. 'Shouldn't you be able to figure that out?' He looked at the note, then back to me, then over to the guests, then back to me again.

"I was trying to be friendly, but if you insist." He pointed to the three bruises Ciel gave me. "Those three were caused by Earl Phantomhive, were they not?"

I nodded. 'How did you guess?'

He smirked. "If you look closely enough, the indents of the earl's ring are still slightly visible on your skin. I suggest you drink some water, my dear, as it is an indicator of dehydration. Two of these bruises have the Phantomhive crest still indented in them, while one is a small and skinny band, as you would see on the back of a ring."

He then pointed to my jaw, which I haven't seen yet, but I'm sure looked like shit. "This large wound was caused by Mister Woodley."

I nodded, then smirked as much as I could and wrote down another note. 'I got him back for that. Gave him a crack to the head!'

Jeremy chuckled. "Yes, I can see that. He struck you, did he not?" I nodded. "You can see the slight indents of the backs of four different rings. I say he struck you and that is the reason your jaw is dislocated."

I furrowed my brow and Arthur spoke up. "Dislocated? Do you mean her jaw is not broken?"

"No, not at all." Jeremy replied, then turned to me. "In fact, if you give me permission, I can relocate it immediately."