-13-

Morgan POV-

"Lady Elizabeth, please! I don't wanna wear that!"

"But Morgan! It will look soooo cute! And I told you, call me Lizzie!"

"But I'm fine with being a footman! This is too high class for me!"

"Too bad! I will make you look cute if it is the last thing I do! Besides, don't you want to look good for that other footman that Ciel has?"

I stopped short, mid-protest at this. "Uh... Well..."

Lizzie smiled deviously. "Good, then wear it!"

I growled as she handed me the ball gown. "Fine... But I won't like it!" I snatched the thing up and moved to the washroom to put it on. It was the third day of the cruise, and I had already been around Ciel's fiancé more than I had Ciel.

There was a ball type party happening tonight in the first class lounge, and the blonde girl had asked me to help her get into her dress. Afterwards, she tried (and succeeded) to get me to wear a dress.

I walked out of the washroom and the girl squealed.

"Oh you look adorable! Now, let me just do your hair and makeup and it'll be perfect!"

I sighed as she led me over and sat me down at a vanity mirror thingy. Fine. Better to go all out then to half ass it...

-/-/-/-/-

Third POV-

Elizabeth Midford squealed as she entered the lounge and immediately ran to her fiancé, shouting his name the entire way.

As she pulled Ciel towards a table full of pastries, the earl's two servants looked around in confusion. Snake spoke up first. "Morgan was with her, wasn't she? -Says Wordsworth."

Sebastian scowled and looked around. "I do believe she was..."

"Looking for me, boys?"

The two whipped around to find a girl wearing a strapless white dress with black roses and leaves crisscrossing the fabric and trailing up her side. Black mesh covered part of the white, giving the top of the dress a grey tone. The girl wearing it was nothing to scoff at either.

Black eyeliner and mascara surrounded her eyes, as well as black eyeshadow that faded to a greyish silver, then white at the brow line.

Her lips were a glossy shade of pink that matched rose petals and the powdered blush that dusted her cheek bones.

Dangling from her ears were a set of black and silver roses with diamonds studded in them, and her short hair had been styled away from her face.

The two males just stared with wide eyes. It was the snake beneath Snake's shirt that finally broke the silence.

Wordsworth hissed happily when he saw her and she giggled. The demon cleared his throat. "My my Lady Morgan, don't you look like the proper noblewoman?"

She smirked and held her head high. "But of course, Lord Sebastian. How else am I supposed to dress?" She replied with a posh- yet believable- English accent as she held out her hand to the butler.

He took it and bowed dramatically before lightly pressing his lips to her skin and standing once more.

She left and began to mill about the other posh people soon after, laughing at jokes she didn't understand, and complimenting old farts she thought didn't deserve praise.

"See there?" She heard one woman whisper to another. "Just look at his skin."

Morgan scowled and realized they were talking about her friend.

"It's like that of a snake." They continued. "My goodness. I wonder when this place became a vulgar freak show." "Now, now. He will hear you madam."

Morgan's scowl deepened at them and she made her way back to her friend.

"Hey."

He looked up and she realized that he had been shaking. "So you're not used to crowds?" She asked. He looked back down.

"We look different from everyone else, so if we're together, you, Smile, and Black will become laughing stocks as well. -Says Donne."

She put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow. "So what?" Snake looked up at her in shock. "Eh?"

"We're strangers, so of course we're different. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Anyway, I'm free to choose my companions. It's nobody else's business but mine."

She looked up and saw that her demon friend and master were both following a man up a flight of stairs, empty champaign glasses in each of their hands.

She smiled back at her fellow footman deviously. "I'mma go follow them, so Snake," he looked up at her with wide eyes and she patted him on the shoulders. "Carry yourself with confidence and hold your head up high! You're a Phantomhive footman now, and we don't sulk!"

With that, she ran off after her master, grabbing an empty glass along the way and leaving a blushing man in her wake.

-/-/-/-/-

Morgan POV-

I followed Ciel and Sebastian up to the first class smoking lounge and watched as they entered a room guarded my a man with a water pitcher.

I walked up to him and held out my empty glass. He smiled. "Absolute purification water costs thirty pounds, miss."

I deadpanned. "Thirty pounds?!" I asked in my posh accent. "I don't have that much!"

His smile never wavered. "Then I apologize, but I cannot allow you to enter."

I sighed exasperatedly and did what had to be done. With my free hand, I grabbed him by the tie and kissed him. While he was off in la la land, I took his pin (it looked important and pretty) and made my way inside.

There was a cloud of people gathered around something when I entered, so I stayed in the back to watch as some doctor guy talked about something along the lines of absolute salvation or some other crap like that.

The man attached wires to something in a strange looking box as an older couple waited anxiously on stage.

Suddenly, a shit ton of electricity was pumped through the wires and the man began to shout: "ABSOLUTE SALVATION! Now rise from the ashes, my dear! LIKE A PHOENIX!"

A few seconds later, a girl who looked to be around my age and was covered in stitches rose from the box and my eyes widened.

"Oh Maggie, my sweet child!" The older woman cried, hugging the girl. "Thank you so much, doctor! My child, as long as you are alive, your mother-"

She was cut off as 'Maggie' opened her mouth wider than any human could, and chomped down on the woman's flesh.

I dropped the glass which shattered on contact with the floor and screamed at the top if my lungs.

"HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF GOD! IT'S A MOTHER FUCKING ZOMBIE! EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, 'CUZ THAT THING IS GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"

I grabbed my gun from the folds of my dress and ran forward as it began to climb out of what I now recognized as a coffin.

"SHOOT IT!" I screamed. "SHOOT IT IN THE FUCKING HEAD!"

I started firing, but only got a few good shots in around the actual living people who were screaming and running for their lives.

A hand grabbed my arm and I looked down to find a terrified looking Ciel. "You know what it is!" He shouted as Sebastian unsuccessfully stabbed it with cutlery. "What do we do?!"

I frantically looked back at it as it continued to move and seek out warm, human flesh. Zombies were one of my worst fears, and my all time greatest fear was the zombie apocalypse, which seemed to be starting right here and now.

I looked back to Ciel, my eyes wide with terror.

"JUST FUCKING RUN!"