-44-

Morgan POV-

I exhaled deeply in relief as I exited the hospital.

It's over...! It's finally over! I laughed in my head. The four days of torture are finally over!

Sure Dr Thompson was nice and all, but after being hounded by the police, fined 80 community service hours for graffiti (due by the end of the year), checked for signs of rape or attempted murder, and fed that disgusting hospital food, I was relieved as fuck that I was finally out of there.

"OH SPIDER FUCK! MORGAN!" I heard a familiar voice call from my right. Before I had a chance to properly turn, a blur of purple and blonde crashed into me, toppling me to the concrete below us in a bone-crushing bear hug.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE OK! FUCK, DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT, YOU LITTLE BITCH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE FUCKING DEAD!" The boy hugging me shouted dramatically.

"Hey... Alois!" I managed to gasp out. "Long time no see... I guess?"

Alois Trancy, my best friend since I first came to London, gasped and hopped off of me, then glared down into my eyes.

"LONG TIME NO SEE?! THAT'S NOT SOMETHING YOU SAY TO YOUR BESTIE AFTER NOT SEEING HIM FOR SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS!" He continued to shout, causing passerby to stare as they walked.

I sighed and stood, shaking some loose gravel out of my now pulled back hair. "Well, what do you want me to say, shit wad? It still feels like I just saw you a couple of days ago."

The energetic blonde opened his mouth as if to retort, but his aquamarine eyes landed on my head and he gasped, as if noticing my new hair length for the first time.

Skipping the short distance towards me, he ran his spindly fingers through my silky tresses in awe, then he squealed. "Morgan, you're like a girl now!"

"Eh? I've always been a girl!"

"Nuh uh! You've always been one of the guys!" He skipped to my front and grinned impishly as he pulled his purple jacket tighter around himself. "Now I can dress you up all girly!"

I sighed and facepalmed as he began to ramble on about how he was going to make me over.

"But before we do all that..." he started, pulling me back to reality by grabbing onto one of my hands. He took a deep breath and pointed his free hand in the air. "TO THE SPIDER MOBILE!"

With that impish grin still on his face, he started running to the hospital's parking lot, dragging me along behind him.

"CLAUDE! LUCA!" He shouted as we neared an FBI looking black van with a tall, raven haired man leaning against it, checking his phone.

The man looked up as we neared, and smiled as a boy who could only have been around half my height hopped out of the passenger's side. (The left front seat. Being in London messes with your head...)

"MORGAAAN!" The little boy squealed, running over and catapulting his tiny body into mine, just like his brother had done.

"Hey Luca!" I laughed, capturing him in a hug and twirling him around. "You've gotten big, ya little turd!"

I set him down on the ground and he pouted, puffing out his cheeks. "No I haven't..." He mumbled. Luca Trancy was Alois's younger brother and even though he was seven years old (maybe eight, I don't know), he was still the same hight from when he was five, due to some complications during his first few months of life.

I sighed and ruffled his muddy brown hair, a color similar to my own, before turning and smiling up at Claude.

"Hey there, big guy!" I said with a grin as I hugged him.

Claude Faustus was Alois and Luca's older cousin and housemate. He was 19 (maybe twenty now), a couple of years older than Alois and I, and probably one of the quietest people you would ever meet.

The raven haired man just smiled again and hugged me back.

"Alright! Alright! Enough with the happy reunions!" Alois shouted, tearing me from his cousin as Luca threw open the back doors of the van and crawled inside.

"In you go!" The blonde exclaimed before forcefully shoving me into the vehicle and hopping in after as soon as Claude began to drive.

Should I feel like I'm being kidnapped? Yes. Do I? Not in the slightest.

"Where are we going?" I laughed as Alois climbed into the passenger seat and his brother into my lap. My best friend whipped his head around to face me and an enormous grin that reached from ear to ear graced his features.

"HOT TOPIC!"

-/-/-/-/-

Third POV-

The contractor sighed as his butler entered his office, a familiar pair dressed all in white behind him.

"Young master," the demon began. "Earl Grey and Earl Phipps have popped in unexpectedly." Sebastian's voice was tighter than it had ever been, raw with annoyance at having to stop their search for the female footman to entertain the two nobles.

Ciel Pantomhive sighed again and rested his head in his hands. "To what do I owe the pleasure, Earl Grey. Earl Phipps."

The boy was tired, and it was very noticeable. His voice was a few octaves lower than normal, his normally shining eye dull with dark circles beneath it. His entire body language screamed exhausted.

The Double Charles raised their eyebrows simultaneously.

"The... Queen is wondering what is wrong..." Earl Phipps began, slightly uncertainly. "It's been nearly a month and you have yet to respond to her letters."

"Oi, Phantomhive." Earl Grey said, approaching the thirteen year old's large mahogany desk. "What's up with you? Why aren't you doing your job?"

The bluenette glared at the silver haired man. "Morgan's missing." He began bluntly, without a hint of grace in his tone. "I've been pouring all my energy and manpower into finding her."

Earl Grey scoffed. "Is that all? Geez, I thought something bad had happened! That slut's probably back in America with her harem followin-!"

He was cut off as Sebastian grabbed his white coat with lightning fast speed and glared evilly down at the Queen's butler.

"Do not talk about Morgan like that...!" The raven butler growled. During the last month searching for his missing friend, what little emotions the demon possessed had become frayed and it put him on edge. He had to physically force his eyes to not shine their demonic color in hatred at the human in his strong grasp.

Ciel was about to order his butler to stand down, when Earl Grey opened his mouth again.

"Oh, were you sleeping with her too?" The silver haired man sneered. "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you about your bitch."

Sebastian began to snarl, finding it harder and harder to not tear the human's head from his body. Even Ciel was growling slightly, if only just a little.

"Earl Grey, I would advise you not to provoke my butler." The thirteen year old growled, slowly standing from his seat. "He's been... On edge... as of late, and you just may be the one to tip him over."

Sebastian's grip tightened at this, and both men were now snarling at each other like feral dogs.

It was Earl Phipps who finally decided enough was enough.

The stoic butler pulled his partner away from the demon, much to both contractor and crow's disappointment.

"Forgive my colleague." He muttered with a slight bow. Ciel merely scrunched up his nose in disgust and sat back down as Sebastian regained his composure and moved to stand behind the child.

"You've overstayed your welcome." The little earl growled. "Leave my manor. Now."

Both nobles nodded and bowed (one extremely reluctantly) before turning to leave. Just as they were exiting the study, they heard a small voice mutter something that sounded very similiar to a certain footman:

"Get lost, dipshits."