-31-

Morgan POV-

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned. It's been nearly seventeen years since I've last been to confession... So yeah, basically I've never been to confession."

"I understand. What is your sin, my child?"

"I snuck into this school as a male student when I assure you I am 100% female. My master also snuck in under false pretenses, as well as my best friend, the crow demon, who is also my master's butler."

"I see. Is that all, my child?"

"No, father it is not. There is another servant at my master's mansion whom the fangirls think is my soul mate. I admit I am attracted to him, and I do really like him a whole crap ton, but I am not sure how to describe our relationship. I wouldn't say we're dating, but I wouldn't say there's nothing between us."

"How is this a sin, my child?'

"Well, you see father, there's this guy I met here... Basically, I think I'm starting to really like him as well, and I think he likes me back, inadvertently making him think that he's gay. The fangirls now seem to want my head for this, but I can't help the way I feel. Father, I would like to ask your advice on what you think I should do."

"Well, my child. It appears you are in quite the situation. My advice to you is-"

"OH MY GOD, WILL YOU TWO STOP PLAYING AROUND IN THERE AND FOCUS ON WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO DO HERE?!" My master shouted from outside the dark, closet-like space I was in, cutting Sebastian off.

I scowled and stuck my head angrily out of the confessional to glare at Ciel. "HEY! I AM DEALING WITH A LOT OF FUCKING EMOTIONAL TURMOIL HERE! THIS IS ACTUALLY HELPING ME!"

I slammed the door shut and sat back down on the bench, letting the dark wash over me again. I sighed as I relaxed once more. "Sorry Sebastian, where were we?"

The demon chuckled from the other side of the flimsy, decoratively carved wall that separated us. "Well, considering that my advice was to surrender to sin and have them both, I say we should listen to the young master and be ready when prince Soma comes."

I thought for a moment, then shrugged and nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Besides, you give really bad priest advice."

He scoffed as we both exited the confessional. "I'm a demon, what did you expect?"

I shrugged again, and we made our way over to Ciel. The thirteen year old was glaring at us in annoyance, his arms crossed and tapping one foot impatiently on the floor of the school's chapel.

Let me explain... Yesterday, Sebastian somehow sent me a note telling me to meet up with him, Ciel, and Kadar in the school's chapel to discuss what was going on.

Ciel was just about to open his mouth and yell at me again, when Sebastian's voice called from the entrance: "Welcome, Lord Soma. The young master is waiting for you inside."

I looked over to find my Indian friend freaking out around Sebastian. "EEK?! I thought you couldn't bring your servants here!" Ceil just shrugged calmly. "I had no choice."

Sebastian leaned down slightly and did his scary closed eyed smile. "Lord Soma, please keep the fact that I am the young master's butler a secret, and that Morgan is a female footman, otherwise I will have to-"

"I WO-WO-WON'T SAY IT!" Kadar shouted frantically, cutting my best friend off.

I leaned over and elbowed the demon in the ribs as Ciel tried to talk to the prince. "Geez, what did you do to the poor guy? He's scared stiff of you!" Sebastian only did that closed eyed smile of his. "The events transpired before you vandalized the young master's manor back in chapter 1. You need not worry about them."