-4-

Morgan POV-

As soon as I managed to break free of Lord Siemens and we set him in a room, Sebastian and Ciel brought me to Ciel's room.

The second the door closed behind us, my master turned suddenly and slapped me across the face with his ringed hand. I gasped and fell to the floor. Sebastian looked shocked at his master's actions.

"You snake!" The boy earl hissed down at me. "You defiled my home! You painted a room without permission! You hassled me and my guests! And then it just so happens that you are a girl?! And what do you come out dressed in?! You harlet!"

He backhanded me across the other cheek, causing me to fall the opposite way. He reached for a his cane, but Sebastian stopped him. "What are you doing? Sebastian!"

With tears in my eyes, I growled up at him. "I CLEANED YOUR DAMN HOUSE! SEBASTIAN TOLD ME IT WAS MY ROOM! I WAS ONLY FOLLOWING YOUR ORDERS! IT'S NOT MY FAULT FOR STUPID TEENAGE HORMONES, OR THAT SIEMENS DECIDED TO PRACTICALLY GROPE ME! AND IT IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT MY FUCKING FAULT THAT LAU AND RAN-MAO ABDUCTED ME! SO SAY WHAT YOU WILL, BUT I HAVE DONE NOTHING REALY WRONG!!"

I stood and tore the anklets and bracelets from my limbs before throwing them at my 'master's' feet and storming from the room, wiping tears from my eyes.

I was so upset I didn't notice someone was coming out of a room before I walked into them. I fell to the floor with an oof!

"Hey, are you okay?" I wiped my eyes before looking up to find Earl Grey holding a gloved hand out to me. I shoved it away and stood on my own.

"I'm fine. You've no need to worry about a servant like me." I began to walk past, but he caught me by the wrist and pulled me back. I just looked on with a blank stare as he cupped my face with both of his hands and examined it.

"Your cheeks are starting to bruise." He mumbled as he brushed his thumbs over the spots where Ciel's ring had hit them.

I pulled out of his grasp and curtsied. "I'm fine, Earl Grey." I said in monotone. "Please, have a good evening." With that, I turned and continued down the hall, tears threatening to stream out of my eyes once more from the pain.

I passed a room with an open door and a familiar voice called out to me.

"Ah! Quincy! Or should I call you Morgan now?" As the Chinese man walked my way I wiped the tears from my eyes once more and turned my face away from him. "Call me what you will, mister Lau, but I need to ask you something."

"What is it love?"

"May I have my face covering please?"

He furrowed his brow and caught my face in his hand. He turned it and his eyes opened for the first time in shock. I brushed his hand away. Apparently the bruises were growing larger and darker.

"Please... Just give me the damn cloth."

He nodded and took it from one of his large sleeves. I thanked him and wrapped it around my face before returning to the manor's kitchens to help clean up after the night's events.

I entered the room to find all the servants, including Sebastian and Tanaka (who was in his tiny form and drinking tea), almost through cleaning up.

"Eh?" Finny asked once he saw me. "Quincy why're you hiding your face again?"

Bard knocked him on the head. "Get it right Finny! His name is Morgan now! Er... I mean her. Her name is Morgan now."

Mei-Rin came up to me with a smile on her face. "You don't have to hide it anymore, no you don't! You're a very pretty girl, yes you are!" She reached up and before I could stop her, pulled the bandana from my face, revealing the two large purple bruises.