-16-

Third POV-

"Are you positive that to kill them we just have to smash in their heads?"

Morgan and Ronald Knox both nodded their heads simultaneously.

"Alright then." Ciel stated. "Sebastian, fix her up quickly so we can get a move on. Our only option will be to follow Ryan, so let's go."

The demon butler glanced down at the painfully squirming female in his arms before turning back to his master.

"Young master, I cannot. If Morgan consumes another drop of demons blood, her body will most likely burn up from the inside out. With her being the head footman of the Phantomhive family, I am afraid I will not be able to take that risk."

Morgan groaned, not only in pain, but in exasperation as well. "Somebody... just get me... some fucking pain meds already...!"

Sebastian raised an amused eyebrow down at her. "Oh? I thought you were the one who always said 'don't do drugs'?"

The bleeding brunette hissed at him, then laughed sarcastically. "To hell with my campaign... GET ME SOME PAIN KILLERS, BITCH...!"

From behind them all, Knox sighed.

"Just stop strugglin' already, love!" He said in an exasperated tone as he hopped forward and kneeled down in front of her.

He took a glove from his hand with his teeth and was about to bite into his thumb, when a thought came into his guttered mind and he smirked.

Instead of biting his finger, the young reaper bit down hard onto his tongue, drawing blood.

"Well go on then." He said with a smirk, leaning in closer. "Give us a taste."

"What're you-"

With that, the reaper pushed his lips to the human's, successfully cutting her off and forcing her to ingest a drop of blood.

Sebastian just sat there in discomfort, trying not to stare at the two sloppily kissing in his arms.

After a few seconds, Knox pulled away and Morgan slapped him across the face.

"THE FUCK, MAN?! I ACCIDENTALLY GRABBED YOUR ASS, THAT'S NOT AN OPEN INVITATION TO KISS ME!"

The dual hair toned man chuckled slightly as he rubbed his cheek and made his way back to this lawn mower. "Reaper blood." He stated simply. "It don't work as fast as demon blood, but it gets the job done. I just so happened to see an advantage that I could take!"

Morgan scowled, but looked down at her ankle and noticed the bullet was out and her bone was no longer shattered.

She tried to stand, but stumbled a bit and held onto Ciel for support. The thirteen year old sighed in exasperation. "May we leave now? Might I remind you that we are trying to stop the zombie apocalypse here?"

-/-/-/-/-

Morgan POV-

I smiled as I heard my master use the terms I had.

My ankle still hurt like a bitch, but now it felt like I had only twisted it really badly.

"I'mma stay with you, 'kay?" I mumbled into Ciel's collar. "My ankle hurts like a bitch to walk on alone."

My little master sighed. "Fine. Sebastian, let's go!"

But of course as we were leaving, Ronnie-boy decided to be a dick.

He swung his now roaring lawn-mower-death-scythe at the back of Sebastian's head. My best friend only just turned around in time to catch the thing while I pushed Ciel down to safety.