-29-

Morgan POV-

I was speechless, my mouth agape as I stared at the violet rose in my hand. Cheslock had left the music room a few minutes ago and I was still in shock.

That's how they ask? I wondered. Maybe it's because of stupid, female, teenage hormones, but that felt more like a proposal than a student asking another student to be his little brother-type man servant.

I sat there for another minute or two before I realized something. "I never replied..." I muttered, standing up. "I never replied!"

Quickly yet carefully stuffing the rose in the pocket of my open vest (I never did get my coat from the fountain), I ran out of the room and down the halls to the entrance of Violet house, asking the location of the Swan Gazebo from nearly everyone I passed.

It took me about a half an hour before I finally found the thing. It was beautiful, but I would have to admire the scenery at a later date.

"CHESLOCK!" I shouted as my feet pounded on the bridge that led to the actual gazebo.

I watched his and everyone else's heads turn to see what the commotion was all about. "Quincy?!" He shouted in surprise.

I ran up the steps to the gazebo and had to stop for a moment to catch my breath, my hands on my knees. Cheslock made his way over to me and patted me on the back to help get air back into my lungs.

"What the hell are you doing here Monkey Man?" He growled.

"I..." Gasp. "Needed..." Wheeze. "To answer you..."

He growled again. "Couldn't you just wait until I got back?! We're almost done here for Pete's sake!"

I shook my head. "Didn't know... When..."

"Quincy, you are not aloud to be in here unless invited by a prefect! It is against the rules!" Bluer shouted at me.

"Oh lighten up, Lawrence!" Redmond chuckled. "He has a tendency to do these types of things. Like just the other night, he made his way all the way to Scarlett Fox Dormitory before getting nicked in the leg by a tranquilizer bullet. Gregory had to literally carry him back to Violet house!"

"Want were you going to say, Morgan?" Edward asked from beside Greenhill who was muttering about how I needed to improve my stamina.

I straightened up as the air refilled my lungs and faced my mohawked friend. "Cheslock, I accept your proposal. I want to be your fag."

-/-/-/-/-

Ciel stared at me with a wide eye. "Seriously?" I nodded. "Yup! It was that easy."

Sebastian chuckled. "Well Morgan, it appears you're the one being seduced instead of doing the seducing." I gasped, my cheeks a little flushed, and smacked the demon on his chest.

My little master sighed and leaned back in 'Professor Michaels's chair. Yes, we were having this new meeting in Sebastian's office.

"I was invited to meet the P4 tomorrow at 4 pm." He informed us. I smiled. "That's cool, but make sure that they like you. A few of them are real stick in the muds so I suggest ya bring some cake for them or something."

Ciel smirked and looked up at my demon friend. "Then it's an order, Sebastian. Make the best teacakes to amaze the P4!"

Sebastian donned his signature smirk and bowed. "Yes, my lord."

At that moment, a knock came from the other side of the door. "Professor Michaels." A student called. "There's something I'd like you to help me with."

Quick as a flash, Ciel was back to looking like a regular student. "Dammit, I can't be seen!" I hissed. My little master pointed for me to hide under the desk, but there wasn't enough time and I was closer to something else.

Just as Sebastian invited the kid inside, I braced myself and jumped out of the open window.