-14-

Morgan POV-

"HOLY SHIT! HOW MANY OF THEM ARE THERE?! SOMBODY SAVE US! I DONT WANNA DIE YET!"

I was actually crying in pure fear as I clung onto Snake, my once pristine dress now tattered to ribbons and stained with blood, some of it mine.

"SHUT UP!" Ciel shouted to me as he tried shooting at them and protecting Lizzy at the same time.

I tried to come up with a decent comeback, but the pain in my ankle and the tears sliding down my face were restricting me.

"We're all gonna die..!" I kept crying that one sentence into the back of Snake's neck as he held me piggy back style.

Ciel growled and started shooting again. "STOP CRYING LIKE A STUPID LITTLE GIRL AND HELP ME!" My master shouted.

I whimpered and shakily pointed my gun down at the undead creatures of hell and nightmares as they advanced. I shot two of them down before the wooden crates we were standing on began to shake and fall. The zombies had finally found a way to get us down.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" I screamed, a fresh monsoon of tears flowing from my eyes as certain death awaited us.

Ciel grabbed Lizzy and Snake moved me so that I was hugging him from the front, and-

Ciel: Stop! Stop! I'm breaking the fourth wall here and now!

Me: *pouts* Why?! I'm gettin to the good shiz, where Sebastian goes all demon mode!

Ciel: *slaps hand over author's mouth and looks around frantically* Shut up! You can't tell the readers that yet!

Me: Muffmmphummummmnffumnum.

Ciel: *raises eyebrow* Pardon me?

Me: *licks his hand and successfully gets him off* Well where do you want me to start, mister know-it-all?

Ciel: *frantically wipes hand on pants to get off the "germs"* Start where you left off in the last chapter, damn it!

Me: *sticks hands on hips and raises eyebrow in annoyance* Remember the last time the fourth wall was broken with you Black Butler people?

Ciel: *sighs exasperatedly* Yes.... Soma abducted you and wouldn't give you back for about three or four chapters...

Me: *nods pointedly* That's right! You want me to call him? I can rain hell on you so much worse than Sebastian could ever hope to dream! So don't mess with me and my writerish ways Phantomhive!

Ciel: *growls* Fine... Just get back to the story. And don't invite that Indian idiot-

Soma: *from somewhere close by* Ciel~! Come out come out wherever you are~!

Me/Ciel: Shit!

Soma: *runs up and squeezes author in death hug* AUTHOR!! I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!

Me: *dying* Hey.... Soma....!

Soma: *anime cries* YOU DELETED MY STORY! WHY?! YOU ARE A HORIBLE HORIBLE PERSON! *picks author up and throws her onto his shoulder* YOU WILL WRITE IT AGAIN IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DOOOO! *starts running off*

Me: NOOOOO! THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I STOPPED WRITING IT! CIEL, MORGAN, SEBASTIAN, ANYMONE! SAVE MEH FROM THE PHSYCO PRINCE! NOOOOO!

Sebastian: *calmly walks up and bows to readers* Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are once again missing our author. So until we get her back, please enjoy our current story, from where we left off originally. And just for clarification, no, Soma's Goddess will not be posted again.

Morgan: *jumps onto Sebastian's back and sticks out her tounge* Vote comment and fan mah bitches! Now, LETS GET BACK TO THE ZOMBIE SLAYING!

Agni: *from somewhere off in the distance* MY PRINCE, WAIT!