Yawn! Here We Go Again!

Mulai dari awal

Naruto was the first to reply, "Fifteen minutes!"

Sakura rolled her eyes, "No way, half an hour."

"Did neither of you not see how late he was yesterday?" Sasuke said. Hey, he speaks! "At least an hour."

I nod my head. "I'll say three."

"...three what?"

"Hours."

"What?!" Naruto and Sakura yelled. "No way!"

"Wait and see." I grinned.

Silence took over for a while, and one by one Naruto and then Sakura and then finally Sasuke all sat down.

"Isn't this sunrise just beautiful?"

"Really, Lian?"

"No, she's right! Right, Sasuke?"

"I'm right?"

"Hn..." Sasuke said, ever the blabbermouth. "So, what are you doing here?"

Rolling my eyes I turned to face him. "I thought we covered this, I'm your new teammate now." His eyes widened in horror as Naruto cheered. "What, did you think I was joking?"

"Well, you are a joke," Sakura muttered.

...ok, rude.

Now, I wish I could just let this go but...you know.

"Ah! Lian! What are you doing?!"

"Let her go!"

"Let me go, oh!"

"This ain't no Bohemian Rhapsody singalong! This is a full-on brawl!" I yelled, pulling at her hair as I sat on her back.

And that's how I guess Kakashi found us.

"Yo, sorry I'm late but - ugh..."

I ripped myself from Naruto's hold and managed to get another hit in. "Take that!"

"Leave my hair alone!" Sasuke yelled at me, grabbing my arms to remove them from his hair. Not on my watch!

"When was the last time you got it cut, man? C'mere!" It's only after I take out a kunai knife does Kakashi step in. "Oh, hey Kakashi! What time do you call this?"

"You're late!" Naruto and Sakura yell in unison.

"Sorry, but a black cat crossed my path and I had to take a long way around." Kakashi lied straight through his mask. He doesn't even look sorry even though we were left here for... 4 hours?!

I glare at Kakashi as he sets up - hey, my alarm clock! It's kind of bandaged up but it's definitely mine. Best not say anything about that though...

"So, I take it you already know Lian has been transferred to our team due to some circumstances," Kakashi said, "But let's have a quick recap of the introductions! Go!"

Naruto stepped up enthusiastically, "You know me already but I'm Naruto Uzumak, believe it!"

"I do."

"I like ramen, my hobbies are comparing ramen and playing pranks, and my dream is to become Hokage!" Naruto finished this little speech with a little adjustment of his headband.

"Next!" Kakashi called.

"Sakura Haruno! And I like um..." she glanced at Naruto? Oh wait no he's just in the way. "My hobbies are um...baking? And my dream is... AH!" she squealed so loudly and I suddenly wondered why she called Ino the pig.

"Next!" Kakashi called, suddenly sweatdropping seeing the dark aura radiating from Sasuke. Wow, who ruined his breakfast?

"I am Sasuke Uchiha. I don't particularly like much, I hate a lot of things, and I don't have a dream but a goal I will make a reality." Oh, a dramatic pause, nice. "I will avenge my clan, and kill a certain someone."