𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶

Start from the beginning

After their picnic, taehyung put the basket in the trunk. By this time the sun is already gone. They walk hand in hand by the pond.

Taehyung will constantly kiss her head making the younger feel at ease. He back hugs her with his hands resting on her tummy, preventing the younger to walk.

She let out a giggle and placed her hands on his. Taehyung shoves his face into his girl's neck, softly planting butterfly kisses here and there.

❝Do you know how much I love you?❞
he whispered.

❝and do you know how much I love you?❞ she moves her head to look at the elder.

He turned her around and held the younger in his embrace. Javia circled her arms around the elder's neck.

Javia traces her fingers on the elder's face, studying every single future.

This man is unreal. The fact that he's mine and I'm his, is unbelievable.

He leaned in and connected their lips, kissing slowly with love and tenderness. A few moans escaped from the younger's mouth as Taehyung gripped her ass. She tilts her head to the side deepening the kiss.

The silveeette large hand made its way to her neck and held it. The couple devoured each other's lips till they became breathless.

❝Let's continue this at home, shall we?❞ She whispered in his ear. ❝Ain't gotta tell me twice.❞

-

Taehyung parked the car in the driveway, and they both fled inside the house. Javia whimpered as her back was pushed against the wall forcefully.

The duo's lips molded perfect, the pleasant affection of their lips against each other charged through their bodies. Taehyung gave the younger's ass a squeeze making her gasp.

He took the chance and shove his tongue in, exploring every sweet cavern of her mouth.

Taehyung lifted her by the thighs and traveled upstairs to the bedroom, he kicked the door closed with his foot and set the younger on the bed.

❝Undress.❞
he spoke with dominance.

Javia's body shivered, she obediently eliminated her clothes. The silverette removed his clothes as well.

He hovered over her, Taehyung leaned in and collided their lips once again. the younger pulled him closer by the neck.

Only seconds later, Taehyung slipped his tongue into the curly head's mouth and the kiss got more intense every moment. He moved his lips to her jawline, kissing every inch.

The elder kisses licks and sucks on the younger's exposed neck. ❝T-tae.❞ her eyes rolled back, and Taehyung continues to taste her melanin skin in his teeth.

She grabbed a fist of the white sheets underneath her, trying to suppress her moans.

❝Tonight, I'll make you see stars.❞ he growled nibbling on her earlobe. 

Javia tried to find the words to speak but nothing was coming out.

❝Cat got your tongue princess?❞ His hands grip her thighs.

I better stay quiet..at least. We're in his parent's house for fuck sake.

For the whole night, Taehyung showed no mercy.

His hard deep thrust was mercilessly and powerful. Taehyung eyes darkened every time he hears the sound of her moans. She couldn't keep herself quiet anymore. The pleasure was too much bare.

When it comes to Javia, Taehyung can never get enough.

❝Babe no more, please. I can't.❞

❝Last round baby, I promise.❞ He said trailing kisses down her bruised back, pushing himself in again

After that, Taehyung cleaned themselves up and got ready for bed.

Javia went into the elder's warmth, nuzzling her face in his chest. Tae plant soft kisses on her temple as he sings her to sleep.

She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day,goodday, good day
Goodday, good day

Looks like a winterbear
You sleep so happily
I wish you a good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night.

Imagine your face, say hello to me
Then all the bad days, they're nothing to me
With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.

Winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear.