Case 1

Case 1

*•*•*

Y/N

You hurried past others who were exiting the court room. The man you wanted to speak to dearly had already rushed out, now way ahead of the crowd.

"Tae! Wait!" You shouted desperately.

You caught a slight glimpse of him right as he turned the corner.

"TAEHYUNG!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, creating all heads to turn towards you.

"Sorry..." You shyly said in embarrassment before running off to the direction Taehyung was.

As you turned the corner at full speed, you bumped into a hard chest, belonging to the sugar coated hot chocolate boy.

"Ouch... I'm sorry." You said before looking up to see him looking gown at you.

"You idiot! Why'd you have to scream my name so loudly?!" Taehyung yelled in an agitated way.

"I needed to talk to you so badly!" You said while clenching your cafe uniform, realizing how you had forgot to take it off.

He turned around before walking  away as you followed him.

"You're not him. No. You're completely different. Why? Where is he?" You scanned his body before stepping in front of him to block his path.

"What Y/N? What do you mean?" Taehyung scratched the back fo his neck while frowning slightly.

"Taehyung would never help someone guilty. Taehyung would never take a case he knew he would lose. You knew you had no confidence in this... why? Why'd you help... her?" You asked practically shaking him like a salt shaker.

"Because I had to." He said sternly before moving you aside and walking off.

You followed through, as he entered the a black marbled room.

"I mean I don't understand. We've been friends since like forever. Since we were in high school together, learning about law. Even after I quit my job. Like-" You ranted with no focus and he became annoyed more and more.

"Y/N get out." His voice was crisp with a demanding tone.

"But I don't understand-"

"Y/N, get out I said." His voice rose gradually.

You being a stubborn girl who had quit her job few years ago wasn't taking any of that.

"Just explain to me-"

"Y/N I SAID GET OUT!" He turned around finally to meet you with flushing red cheeks.

"WHY?!" You fought back, resolute to achieve an answer to satisfy your needs.

"It's the men's bathroom for god sake!" He yelled while covering his face in frustration.

You walked out to check the sign, soon blushing just as hard.

"Ughhh.... I definitely don't want to see you piss..." You groaned in embarrassment and disgust before leaving.

You walked down the halls, searching for the exit to the building. Suddenly a familiar voice interrupted your scavenge.

"Miss are you okay?"

You were guessing you had looked like a lost puppy at the moment.

"Mmm... yeah where's the exit?" You asked turning around to see... him.

The persistent prosecutor Taehyung had lost to.

"Oh! Prosecutor Park!" You looked up to see a bright man with dark black hair.

"Yup. That's me. Might I ask how-"

"You're all over the news." You said as if it wasn't obvious.

"Makes sense." He said while nodding slightly.

"Oh, I'm Y/N." You smiled and put out your hand.

He shook it and grinned as well, but it was his eyes that told of his jubilant expression.

"And I'm Park Jimin, again. Nice to meet you. What brings a cafe girl over here today?" He asked curiously, examining you.

"Actually, my friend's court case was held today. It wasn't the case that intrigued me honestly, but the opponent. I heard he was a hard one to breakdown." You looked to see him staring in interest.

"Is your friend a lawyer?"

You nodded in agreement.

"Who was his opponent?" Jimin asked slowly sounding more intrigued.

"Mister Park, I think you need to work on your logical skills." You snickered lightly.

"Oh look, there he comes." You said pointing to Taehyung who had just appeared.

Jimin turned around to be greeted with an unfriendly expression.

"Oh... him. He's the lawyer?" He queried standing beside you, now fully faced toward Taehyung walking down the long corridor.

"Yup." You know his opponent may be strong and unbeatable, but he himself is that too. Don't take him as such an easy opponent mister." You chimed quickly and walked away before Taehyung could reach you.

"Yah Y/N! Wait up!" He yelled.

Look whose the one calling for you now.

You waved bye before walking down another hall.

"So that's your friend?" Jimin asked looking off.

"Stubborn as hell." Taehyung retorted.

"She told me to not take you so easily." Jimin said before blowing some hair out of his face.

"Now tell me, why did you help someone EVERYONE obviously knew was guilty?"