Part 39 ~ Give Your Heart A Break

Sorry for any typos! I wanted to get a new part up for you all as fast as possible! thank you so much for voting and commenting! 

Love you all so so so much!

xxx

This has got to be a joke right? . . I left for about an hour to be with Keisha and now Chris is up here in MY freakin' bed with that fucktard Anthony?! . . is this really happening right now?! Chris and Anthony stop kissing each other. The look I'm giving Chris right now goes without saying. 

I would love to punch both of them senseless right now. 

"Hey, Mikey . . Chris invited me in . . I'm sure that's alright with you" He says, brushing his hair back, giving me a stupid grin. I'm still looking at Chris. He's not looking at me . . yea, I wonder why. 

"Of course I don't mind" I say, putting my hand on Anthony's shoulder with a lot of force. Did Chris really have the audacity to bring Anthony here and make out with him in my freakin' bedroom on my freakin' bed?! 

I slam the door shut and walk back downstairs. I can't let it show. I can't let Anthony know that I'm mad . . nor can I show Keisha. I have it play it off . . . but Chris knows damn well that I'm mad right now . . I don't understand why he would do something like that. I would never bring someone else and make out with them in HIS freakin' bed.

That's so low . .

So fucking low!

"Michael? . . are you ok? . . you look upset?" Keisha says. I let out a sigh. "I'm-I'm fine . . I just have a little headache . . umm . . what would you like to drink? . . ice tea or just water?"

"Ice tea sounds great . . but that can wait . . Michael come here!" I sit down next to her on the couch. Keisha knows me too well . . she knows something's up . . I'm really bad at hiding my feelings. 

"Are you sure you're alright? . . is it because of the baby?"

"No . . I'm perfectly alright . . I just . . I need fresh air . . wanna sit outside with me in the backyard?"

"Sure"

I grab an ice tea bottle from the fridge for Keisha. That's when I hear someone coming downstairs. It's Chris. "Here you go, I'll be right with you" I say to Keisha, handing her the bottle. Then I turn to Chris, clenching my jaw.

"Why did you have to bring him here, Chris? . . and why in MY bed?! . . why?!"

"He called . . and then one thing led to another . . I didn't mean to make you upset, Mike"

"Yea, right . . you did that on purpose, dude! . . you invited him to get back at me for leaving you here alone! . . Keisha wanted me at her house and that made you mad . . am I right??"

"No . . ."

"Yea, right, Chris! . . that was fucking low! . . how could you do this?! how could you bring him here without telling me? . . and why the hell were you two making out on my bed, man? you gotta be kidding me!"

"Michael, I'm sorry" Chris says, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Get your freakin' hands off of me! . . really though?! . . why would you do this to me?"

"Michael, I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"Ok . . but you brought a guy to my house and made out with him on MY bed but you didn't mean to hurt me, right?? . . makes a lot of fucking sense! . . why don't you just leave?"