Part 3 ~ Wishing it Was Me

~ Jordyn's point of view ~

I just got home . . school was horrible, once again. Nothing new, though. I walk up to my room and turn on the music. My mom follows me into my room. "Hey, pumpkin, what do you want to eat for supper? I could go for spaghetti, what about you?"

"I'm not hungry, mom . . ."

"You're not hungry? . . why? . . what's the matter?"

I get up and walk in front of the mirror. "My body! just look at me, mom! I'm fat and ugly!" I start crying. Mom puts her arms around me. "You are not ugly and you are not fat, Jordyn!"

"Oh, come on, mom! . . be real here!"

I grab the Victoria's Secret catalog and show her the first two girls. "I will never look like them! I will always be fat and ugly!!"

She grabs the catalog and throws it in the trash can underneath my desk. "No, you are not! you are every bit as pretty as they are, Jordyn! . . it's not about how you look . . it's about how you feel! . . we've talked about this, your figure shouldn't matter!"

"Well, but it does matter to me, mom!" . . how can I be ok with myself when I hate the way I look?"

"You don't have to hate the way you look, you are very pretty, Jordyn! and you know it!"

"No, mom . . no, I don't know it! . . and I don't believe it! stop telling me I'm pretty when I don't feel like I am! . . I'm fat . . I'm a fat cow and I'm always gonna be one!"

~ Michael's point of view ~

I'm on my way to the mall now. I had to talk to Mrs. Johnson about what happened during lunch break between Justin and Jordyn. I just couldn't let it go. I felt so bad for her . . even though I don't really know her. I hate seeing people in distress like that.

I'm at the mall now, standing in line to buy condoms. It's so embarrassing when people look. I hate buying condoms but I do it for Keisha . . we want to enjoy our sex and be safe.

"Mike!" I turn around and see Chris and his friend walking up to me.

"Hey, dude! what's up?"

"Not much . . where are you going, Michael?"

I show Chris the box of condoms. He laughs. "Alright, no more questions, have fun" I laugh. "Thanks, see you guys tomorrow at school"

I watch them walk out of the store. I bet they're going to the basketball court now . . god, I wish I could go with them. I hate not being able to play. I feel like half a person.

I pay for the condoms and get going. I look up at the sky. It's really nice out today . . a bright blue sky. I arrive in front of Keisha's house. I can see her spotting me through the window . . she opens the door for me. I walk up the doorstep smiling back at her. I take her in my arms and kiss her.

"I've been craving you so bad, Michael . . I'll be up in my room . . hurry up and bring that cute ass of yours with you!" She says and runs upstairs. I take off my shoes and jacket and follow her. I'm glad her parents aren't home. We don't have sex that often . . we usually only do it when she's home alone. Like today.

I walk into her room and close the door behind me. She's on the bed, only wearing a short satin night shirt and panties. Damn. She's such a beautiful girl. . . she's my favorite caramel chocolate I like to nibble on. I get on the bed . . Keisha wraps her arms around me.

"Fuck me, Michael . . just fuck me hard, I'm so hot for you!" She moans.

With a grin on my face I watch her take off her top and panties.