Part 11 ~ The Drawing

I sit down next to my tree and continue reading my book before the school bell rings. I hope school goes by quickly. I can't wait to get back home and finish my drawing I started yesterday evening. I'm really proud of it . . it's Michael . . and I'm gonna show it to him when it's all done.

Everybody walks inside the classroom and takes their seat. Michael's bruises and his black eye look much better than yesterday. I hope he's ok. I bet that was his father . . poor angel. 

Keisha and Michael are acting different. They usually sit very close to each other . . but not today . . Keisha is sitting next to Jennifer and Michael is in the very front next to Enrico. He's one of the guys he plays basketball with. Are they having a fight? . . probably . . Michael looks pissed and Keisha seems sad.

Could it be that they broke up with each other? 

That thought just made my heart jump with joy. Could it be that those two aren't together anymore? that would be awesome . . not for me . . I mean, for HIM. Keisha is no good for him . . Michael only deserves the BEST.

"Justin, would you please stop throwing paper balls across the classroom?!"

"I didn't do that, Mrs.Johnson! . . Michael did it!"

She looks at Michael. "Michael, would you please STOP?!"

"I didn't do anything!!" Michael turns to Justin. "Shut your fucking mouth, ok?!" Justin is laughing his ugliest laugh. I hate him so much. Can't he see that literally no one can stand him in this classroom? 

"What if I don't shut up, Jackson?? what are you gonna do?!" Michael is getting more and more angry. Poor baby . . Justin is such a pain in the ass. "Just shut the fuck up, will you?!" Michael yells. Justin then throw another little paper ball on the back of Michael's head. Next thing I know, Michael gets up from his seat, grabs Justin, throws him down on the floor and starts punching him.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING STOP, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" Michel yells. 

Mrs.Johnson rushes over to them. "STOP IT, YOU TWO! MICHAEL GET BACK TO YOUR SEAT, RIGHT NOW!!!" Michael lets go of Justin and sits back down. Justin's nose is bleeding and his eye is starting to swell up. WOW. I have never seen Michael like this. He's not in a good mood today. 

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT, MICHAEL? WHY DID YOU ATTACK JUSTIN?!" Mrs.Johnson asks, out of breath.

"HE'S A FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS, MRS.JOHNSON . . THAT'S WHY!!"

Mrs. Johnson walks Justin out of the classroom and closes the door behind her. Awkward silence fills the room. Everybody is starting at Michael in shock. Even I am surprised at what just happened here. Michael is MAD as hell and everybody can see it.

A few minutes later Mrs.Johnson and Justin come back to the classroom. "Michael, I would like to see you in my office, NOW!" Justin takes a seat and looks at me. "Why are you looking at me, Elephant?! turn around and eat your burgers, fat ass!!!"

Michael was just about to walk out of the classroom but he stops and turns back around. He wraps his arm around Justin's neck. "I think you wanna die, don't you?!!" He punches Justin in the face so hard that he falls down on the floor. 

Mrs.Johnson runs up to them. "MICHAEL, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU?! I want you to go to my office and wait there for me!!! I'm going to call your PARENTS!!!"

Michael walks out of the classroom with no remorse in his expression.

Mrs.Johnson turns to Justin. "I want you to go home and rest, ok?" Justin packs his school stuff and walks out of the classroom. Oh boy. Mrs.Johnson sent Justin home!! Michael is going to be in so much trouble.