Part 35 ~ Pregnant?

Start from the beginning

"Jordyn, we're still friends . . and we're still going to hang out with each other, ok? . . I just cannot think about the other stuff . . the kissing and holding and stuff . . I just don't feel like that right now, ok? . . please don't be sad . . you're still going to be my friend and I'm still going to care about you"

. . . . .

"Jordyn? . . are you still there?"

. . . . .

I can't help but hang up the phone. I start crying bitterly, holding on to my pillow. I lost him. I lost him for good. There is no way back . . I ruined it by what I did and I could just kill myself.

______________________

THREE MONTHS LATER

______________________

~ Michael's point of view ~ 

Two week vacation and I'm going to have the house to myself for a whole week. How fucking great is that? Some friends are going to come over tonight . . we're throwing a little party here at my house. I just dropped mom off at the airport. I have my driver's license now and I couldn't be happier about it. 

Not only do I have the whole hous to myself, I get to drive my mom's car, too. She's going to visit some family across the country. I'm gonna miss her but I'm soooo excited and happy that there's no school for two whole weeks!  I drive back home, park the car in our driveway and walk inside my house. This feels so incredibly good, I couldn't be happier right now . . and I'm so looking forward to tonight!

I just got a text message . . it's from Jordyn. 

"Do I have to bring anything?"

I text her back:

"If you could bring crushed ice for the drinks, that would be great . . I'm completely out . . thank you, Jordyn! see you at 6pm!"

She texts back instantly:

"Alright, crushed ice, it is . . see you then!"

______________________

It's 7pm . . the party is getter better and better . . more and more people are coming. Jordyn is sitting with Jennifer and Elena . . Enrico and Jimmy are out in the backyard playing basketball . . Chris is in the kitchen with me, preparing the bite-size pizzas for everyone. 

The door opens and closes. 

Keisha just came. 

I wipe my hands on the kitchen towel and make my way over to her. "What? . . you didn't bring anything? . . you were in charge of the vodka! you knew that for a whole week!"

"Michael, I need to talk to you . . ."

"About what? . . are you alright?"

"No . ."

Chris walks passed me, shoving a piece of pizza in his mouth. "HEY! stop eating the pizzas! they're for everyone, Chris!" Keisha grabs me by my arm. "Michael, focus! . . I need to talk to you!!" 

"Ok, ok . . let's go upstairs" Enrico comes after us. "Mike, where's the beer? the fridge is empty!"

"You already drank it all?? . . guys, chill a little, it's only 7pm! . . there's more beer in the garage, help yourself!" I walk into my bedroom with Keisha and sit down on the bed. "What's the matter, girl?"