Part 33 ~ Love Triangle

Start from the beginning

I'm not saying I don't want Chris to have a life . . . I made it pretty clear to him that I don't wanna be in a relationship with him . . but now that he's actually dating this dude, I hate it more than anything.

I stop at the mall and decide to go to the game store. I need to distract myself from all these thoughts in my head.

I just had sex with my ex girlfriend . . my ex girlfriend who cheated on me when we were together . . my best friend whom I have feelings for is on a date with some stupid ass dude . . and the girl I really wanted to start something with showed a side of her I didn't like at all.

I feel like complete crap right now.

I shouldn't have slept with Keisha . . and I shouldn't have let Chris go on a date with Anthony . . and I shouldn't have went off on Jordyn like that. I bet she feels miserable as hell . . but I'm still mad at her . . I don't want to be but I am. She went through my messages . . she admitted that she did . . and she broke my phone on purpose . . I just cannot get over that.

I wish I could hang out with Chris right now . . talk to him about what happened with Keisha and with Jordyn . . I really need someone to talk to right now.

I get a white mocha coffee at Starbucks and head home. 

I don't have a phone . . I can't even call anyone. Which sucks. This moment right here makes me angry at Jordyn again . . if she hadn't broken my phone I'd still have it right now.

I walk home and put my the half empty cup of coffee on the dresser in the hallway. "Mom?" I walk into the living room and check the kitchen also . . looks like mom isn't home. SHIT. Now I can't even user her phone . . we don't have a house phone anymore . . Dad broke it. There's a little present on the coffee table. I bet it's for mom.

I'm bored to tears here at home all by myself. I decide to walk down the road to Chris' house. His parents are barely ever home these days. I'm just gonna wait at his doorstep and wait for him to come back home.

It's around 8:30pm right now . . god . . how much I HATE not having a phone.

About an hour or one and a half hours later I hear Chris' voice calling me from the other side of the road. He just stepped out of a car. Did I fall asleep on this doorstep? . . damn . . I must've. I slowly get up. I bet that was Anthony who just dropped him off.

Chris walks up to me. "Mike . . what are you doing out here? aren't you with Keisha?"

"Umm . . I was, but . . I kinda felt like hanging out by myself and getting some fresh air"

"You wanted to hang out in front of my house, on my doorstep?" Chris asks.

"I . . I was walking down here and I felt like catching a little breather before going back home . . how-how was your night with Anthony?"

"Umm . . it was really nice . . we had a good time" Chris says, sitting down on the doorstep next to me. "A good time? . . what does that mean?" I ask.

"We got to know each other a little better and we totally made out"

. . . . .

"You what?" I ask, giving Chris' a serious look.

"We . . we made out . . why are you looking at me like that, Michael?"

"You made out with him? . . like, what does that even mean?" He starts laughing. "Dude, are you serious right now?" I give him a stern look. "Yea, I'm serious! why are you laughing, Chris?!"

"Mike . . you seem angry . . what is going on?"

. . . . .

"Nothing's going on! . . I just asked you a simple question . . why can't you answer me?"