Unknown POV

The next few months were hectic. Between runs to the courthouse and errands, there was no time for anything else.

      The first thing on the family's list was to get Lithi and Sierra adopted into the Randle family. Lots and lots of paperwork. The social worker lady kept asking the girls if they were sure they wanted to a Randle. It got to a point were Laura just took the papers and pushed the lady out.

      By Christmas everyone was worn out and Dally wasn't at all disappointed when everyone forgot his birthday (the entire gang made up for it at Christmas😊).

       January came and went (another birthday forgotten). Things started cooling down by the beginning of February.

       On Valentine's Day, Darry official asked Lithi to be his girlfriend. It was very sweet. He got her flowers and they went out to a fancy restaurant.

       On February 21st, everyone started to prepare for Johnny's birthday. They were not going to miss another one.

       The twins celebrated there 18th birthday on April 15th.

        The trial of Steve, Lithium, and Sierra's dad was set for May 22nd and everyone was nervous. Most of the gang was testifying.

       It only took the jury four hours to deliberate his sentence, but to everyone else it felt like a life time.

       The verdicte: Guilty; on all counts. Four murder charges. Two accounts of child abuse (Sierra was never beaten or even yelled at), child neglect, and rape. Sentence: Death; by electrocution.

       Lithi's dad sat on DEATH ROW for 10 months. His sentence was carried out on March 16th, 1967, at 9:01 a.m. He was shocked 17 times before he died. His children witnessed his death.

No tears were shed for him not would they be ever again.

Word count: 264

Ta da! It's finally happened! Hope y'all are happy! Vote and comment! Love you all!😙💕💙💕💚💕💛💕💜

Everything that happened in this chapter was my mom's doing! So thanks to my mom for watching to many crime shows, so I had inspiration to write this chapter.
😙💕💜💕💛💕💚💕💙💕