Darry's POV

Only listen to the song when I tell you. If you listen before you're a rebel and I like you. But seriously don't listen to it yet.

"You can sing?" I ask Lithium as she scoots out of the booth.

"Sierra and I both." She replied then said, "Sierra grab the guitar in the back room."

Sierra moved out of the booth and went to the kitchen. The waitress that had come by seconds before had set up two stools for the girls.

Sierra came back with the guitar and two microphones. She and Lithium sat on the stools. Lithium gave a quick speech welcoming everyone and what not before they started singing. The song they were singing was called 'Step' by Tigirlily. (Play song now)

I had never heard the song before, but it sounded beautiful none the less.

When they finished their song everyone clapped and cheered. I looked over at Dallas. He looked absolutely dumbstruck. I chuckled.

"Something funny Curtis?" He asked.

"Your face was absolutely priceless." I laughed.

"Well at least I'm not dead inside, unlike you." He returned.

"Wait a second." Ponyboy interrupted. "Are you to fighting over Lithium?"

Ponyboy looked at Two-bit and they both broke down laughing.

My face felt hot and was probably as red as it felt.

"The toughest guys in the gang falling for a girl. Now isn't that a sight."

Two and Pony were dying of laughter when Lithium and Sierra came back. "What are they laughing at?" Lithium asked.

"Well." Two-bit started.

"Two say anything and I will break your neck." Dally whispered so only Two-bit and I could him.

Two-bit took the warning. "I told a really funny joke and Pony found it funny, but they didn't." He improvised.

"Really?" Lithium questioned. "What was the joke?"

"A man got hit in the head with a soda, but he was alright because it was a soft drink."

Lithium and Sierra put their hands on their foreheads as to show their disappointment. "That joke is so stupid, it's funny." Sierra cried.

"There's more where that came from." Two-bit laughed leaning back and crossing his arms.

"Hey Lithium." The waitress from before said.

"Oh hey Alyssa." Lithium responded.

"Here's your paycheck and everyone in your party gets free lunch." Alyssa presented an envelope. Lithium took it.

"Looks like I don't have to work for the rest of today." Lithium cheered.

"And it's raining," Sierra added. "So it's board game day!"

"I'll call my boss and cancel." Lithium exclaimed.

"You can do that?" Pony asked her.

"Yeah. I get a lot of benefits." She replied.

I wish my boss would let me do that.

"So that means you could come over than." Ponyboy chimed.

"Yeah." Sierra admitted. "But only if it's ok with Lithium and Darry, of course."

Everyone looked at me. Trying to hide my excitement, I said, "Yeah, sure it's fine."

"Please Lithium?" Sierra pleaded.

After thinking a little, Lithium sighed. "Fine, let's go."

Word count: 490