Dally's POV

"So I'm annoying now?" I yelled the moment Darry and I entered his truck.

      "You are more annoying than you think." He said cooly.

      "Oh yeah?" I shout.

      "Oh yes."

      I crossed my arms and didn't talk the rest of the trip. When we got to the Curtis residence, Darry parked and we got out. We watched as Lithium carefully parked and everyone in her truck got out. Ponyboy was asking her tons of questions.

      "So if you graduated high school at 15, why didn't you go to college?"

      "They don't give scholarships to 15 year old girls."

      She purposely stressed girls to make everyone feel bad.

      "You graduated high school at 15?" Darry asked.

      "Yes, but can we drop the subject. I really hated high school." Lithium pleaded.

      "Ok, let's go in. We don't want to get any wetter." Darry led the way inside.

      I almost forgot it was raining.

      Lithium and Sierra followed Darry inside. Everyone else followed them.

      "It looks like a bunch of boys live here." Sierra giggled.

      "Well what does your house look like?" Two-bit asked.

      "Well considering that two girls live there, absolutely spotless." Lithium laughs.

      "I found the Monopoly board!" Pony shouts, coming out of his room.

      We started playing and by the end I had been in the jail 17 times, Ponyboy had most of his money, Sierra kept landing on the expense spaces and was losing money fast, and Two kept asking if he could actually buy anything with the fake money. Lithium had bought most of the board and had the most money. Darry avoided most of the occupied spaces and had to pay absolutely nothing.

      Lithium had just bought another property when Johnny came running in. Johnny was severely bruised and cut up.

      Sierra quickly sprang up. "Darry where's the bandages and peroxide?"

         "I'll go get them." Darry rushed out of the room.

      I went over to Johnny and put an arm around him. "Are you ok man?"

      "They, they beat, beat me again." Johnny mumbled.

      Darry came back with peroxide, cotton balls, ointment, and bandages. Sierra took them and treated Johnny's wounds gently.

      "Sierra should be a nurse." I whispered to Lithium.

      "I know." She whispered back. "She's done this enough times."

      She's done this enough times. What is that supposed to mean? Whatever it's fine.

      When all of Johnny's cuts were treated, we declared Lithium the winner, and quit our Monopoly game.

      "I told you I was the champion at Monopoly." She giggled.

      "Hey let's play truth or dare!" Two-bit cheered.

      "Why?" Sierra asked.

      "Because it's fun. And you don't have a choice.

      Yeah, fun.

Word count: 447