Sierra's POV

I have the best sister in the world. She really knows how to make me feel better. And what's even better is that people tell me I look like her. It makes me feel like I can be so much more.

      I picked out the movie Beauty and the Beast. It's my favorite movie. Lithium got it for my birthday last month and we've watched it only a hundred times.

      The door opened and closed and the house instantly smelled like rice and orange chicken.

      Lithium set the takeout boxes on the table.

      "What movie did you pick?" She asked.

      "Take a guess." I responded.

      "I think I already know," she sighed. "Beauty and the Beast?"

      "Good guess." I giggled.

      Lithium laughed. We grabbed our boxes and I sat on the couch. Lithium stuck the movie and sat next to me.

      We like different Chinese food. I like orange chicken and noodles and Lithium likes pineapple chicken and rice.
Pineapple chicken is to sweet for me.

      We watched the movie, singing every song, and crying at the end when the Beast almost dies.

      After the movie was done, I still had so much energy. I turned on the radio to our favorite country station. We sang along to Raelyn, Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood, and Kasey Musgraves for about two hours.

      We were sing along to God Made Girls by Raelyn, when we heard the door open and slam. Dad was home.

      Lithium quickly turned off the radio and told me to go upstairs. "I'll handle it." she said.

      I didn't want to listen to her. She was always took the fall no matter if she did anything or not. But instead of staying downstairs where dad could get to me, I went upstairs​ like I was told.

      I do not dare to tell on dad because Lithium and I would get split up and I don't want that. Not in a million years. So I stay quiet.

      But sometimes I wish I could say something to save Lithium like she saves me. I know I can't though because then I wouldn't really be saving her at all.

Word count: 346